KZK2 EDT - 17th March 2020 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

so our  diya is sneha  theory gtg strong🤪

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

so our  diya is sneha  theory gtg strong🤪

How? As per Mohini Nivi , Pre left with Sneha. There was  news of a another kid being approached to play Sneha Sharma Basu right? Diya is not Sneha..she will make a grand entry 😉

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

okk

Edited by moniloveanupre - 4 years ago
durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Writers basically gave all answers but still it was being questioned lol 

Some thought bajaj was planning with Anurag. Wrong! Lol anurag got blackmailed again by komolika 

Sone thought bajaj was planning with komolika. 

Wrong! Lol

Some thought anurag was keeping sneha safe. 

Wrong again lol 

Pretty soon it will be revealed diya is anurag and komolika child 

Writers gave all answers after the leap lol 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: durga33

I knew it. I've been saying he didn't. He has no pain on his face nor guilt. He hasn't even thought about the child. He still thinks it's bajaj and thought prerna and sneha went away together and she is with prerna. Why would anurag keep sneha safe? Right now he can't protect his own family and himself? Can he keep a child safe right now? If he would have kept in contact komolika would've knew 

Are we watching the same show? Even today it was stressed how Anurag always thought Sneha was his child.

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Are we watching the same show? Even today it was stressed how Anurag always thought Sneha was his child.

why does he have to think for? lol where is his trust? One minute he thinks it's bajaj next he thinks maybe it his. Paternity will be a major problem with sneha seeing as they keep bringing it up lol and I'll leave it There. We have different views 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WOW. The way the Basus including the biological father himself never bothered to check if the baby was indeed with the mother all these years smiley36 Clearly the fact that he knew the baby was biologically his makes the whole thing even more shameful. Infact, I would say if he had doubts that would make him more human but naaah. The CVS are really closing all avenues of redemption here. Wow. This is new low level for a ML. 

Separate mother and daughter then don't even bother where the mother is and where the daughter is or if they ended up being together 😳 Like?  On top of that, be absolutely mumb about where the daughter and granddaughter went to the grandmother. For 8 years. 😳

The show is showing how the ML is in pain and calling out names of mother and daughter in his sleep BUTTTT HE NEVER BOTHERS TO FIND OUT?! How they are doing! Amazing 🤣 Omg this show smiley36 No wonder the ratings. This entire thing of making it seem like the ML is only one suffering when he himself has lead to the greatest suffering in the FL's life. Omg smiley36

Every episode is there to make fun of Prerna's so called revenge. I haven't seen a serial treat the FL so badly. Kya baat 😆

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

WOW. The way the Basus including the biological father himself never bothered to check if the baby was indeed with the mother all these years smiley36 Clearly the fact that he knew the baby was biologically his makes the whole thing even more shameful. Infact, I would say if he had doubts that would make him more human but naaah. The CVS are really closing all avenues of redemption here. Wow. This is new low level for a ML. 

Separate mother and daughter then don't even bother where the mother is and where the daughter is or if they ended up being together 😳 Like?  On top of that, be absolutely mumb about where the daughter and granddaughter went to the grandmother. For 8 years. 😳

The show is showing how the ML is in pain and calling out names of mother and daughter in his sleep BUTTTT HE NEVER BOTHERS TO FIND OUT?! How they are doing! Amazing 🤣 Omg this show smiley36 No wonder the ratings. This entire thing of making it seem like the ML is only one suffering when he himself has lead to the greatest suffering in the FL's life. Omg smiley36

Every episode is there to make fun of Prerna's so called revenge. I haven't seen a serial treat the FL so badly. Kya baat 😆

I agree lol what a joke. So even if he believes it's his he doesn't even bother checking on prerna and her. What a father. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
  • Rishlika bit was awesome .. Bajaj taunting Komo are u scared that A might leave u and bump u off the bridge 🤣 komo says she trusts Anurag 🤪
  • Anu Pre - series of flashbacks on ajeeb dastan
  • waiter spills a drink on P's saree .. she goes to AnuLika's bedroom .. i wonder Basu Bari mein itne saare rooms mein sirf ek hi restroom and no restrooms in the ground floor  kuch bhi
  • P sees AnuLika's pic frame and a series of flashbacks and her monologue of badla
  • BajRag scene .. they cheer their drink, A says to new beginning B says to beginning to P's win 
    A warns B to leave the city before something happens to the BOTH of them , B tells A that this is not your Prerna by she is my Prerna a stronger Prerna ,. B warns A subtly that whatever happens with A he will neither be sorry or regret it 
  • Moh confronts P as why is she here to ruin her beta and bahu's life ... P smirks and mocks moh ... she refers her as Mrs.Mohini Basu 😲 👏 and Moh's tum aur tumhara woh bajaj taunt  . P was super here 
  • P slips and A holds,  A asks if she is fine ... P doesn't even bother to reply and walks away in attitude😆
  • P taunts Nivi who came to talk to her 
  • P and Kukki parallel with A and Kau 
  • Kukki asks where is dad P shows upstairs go and meet him.. Kukki says she will meet in the morning 
  • Basu ladies discuss Prerna and Sneha's paternity and Moh says "woh Prerna and Bajaj ki bachhci THI"  and Anurag used to be in depression remembering sneha and Prerna ... meaning Anurag doesn't have sneha ... he didn't save or hide sneha ... 
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Charuuu, where are you. It has started! *Happy Tears* 

P: I thought I have become stone hearted. But, aisa Kyun feel kar rahi Hun 🤪

Questions started

Trip and fall started. Soon there shall be flying Dupatta