KZK2 EDT - 17th March 2020

kchaims thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello Guys,

We have decided to divide the EDT and WU. From now onwards, KZK2 moderators (Tanu, Erum or Appy) will be opening daily episode discussion thread. You are free to discuss in this thread as long as you follow IF COC and   Rules and explanations. ||28/02||

Whoever is participating in this thread is allowed to post live updates of the episodes.

There will be a separate thread for Written Update which will be updated by Sutapasima as usual.

Chit Chatting is not allowed in this thread. For that, you can use the chat club.

Name-calling is strictly prohibited. You are allowed to use only initials of actors/characters/PH_personnel /Channel_Representatives. No other name (expect the ones that are used in the show) will be tolerated or accepted.

You can criticise a character but not bash them. 

You are expected to maintain forum decorum all times.

Thanks

KZK2 DT

Thread Suggested by Munnihyderabad

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kchaims thumbnail

Hello guys, 

Last EDT was closed due to various reports. Some of the things which we want to clear:

- Comparison of couples/ actors etc should not be done. 

- Criticism is allowed but bashing is not 

- Social media images/videos regarding the episode can be posted: but the fights in the SM shouldn't be brought here. 

- No discussion of physical attributes of actors/actresses.

- EDT is for both the fandoms. Its not for Anupre or Prerish fandom alone. 

-  Criticism of actor with regards to the episode is okay.  

Edited by BilliCat. - 4 years ago
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

cvs  chain na mile tum.logo kabhi😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

kya  ho sakta tha aur kya ho raha hsi

durga33 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Loved the bajaj and anurag scene. Bajaj has so much confidence in prerna. Loved how mad he got when anurag said if he wasn't afraid of what he will do to his wife. 

Bajaj and komolika dance was funny. I love how komolika can make anyone uncomfortable. Bajaj got so disgusted and unease with her touch by the end. lol I can imagine how anurag put up with her for 8 years. Lol 

Mohini as always. She hates prerna so much. Poor girl didn't do anything to them. Komolika is such a great gift from God to them. Komolika treated them bad yet she hates prerna more lol 

durga33 thumbnail

the flashbacks are such filler and take up most of the episode. They need to get going on this revenge. A lot of unnecessary scenes man. 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

bhaag jata anu ðŸ˜­ pre aur sneha ko lekar kanhi dur

i know this will.proov pre more guilty  but dammm  that anupre pic & cp  made me cry 

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail

anus doubt  cp paternity lol ðŸ¤£

he never did  that  ye basus  ladies constant jaap bhi anu  ko hila nahi oaya 

the connection he feel with cp  even prerna never feel that

Edited by moniloveanupre - 4 years ago
Soanz.19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So the theory that Anu has kept Sneha safe somewhere is trashed by the CVs today. Anurag Basu, you have a lot to answer!!!

ilazyair thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

So the theory that Anu has kept Sneha safe somewhere is trashed by the CVs today. Anurag Basu, you have a lot to answer!!!

I think only Komolika has the answers 

durga33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soanz.19

I knew it. I've been saying he didn't. He has no pain on his face nor guilt. He hasn't even thought about the child. He still thinks it's bajaj and thought prerna and sneha went away together and she is with prerna. Why would anurag keep sneha safe? Right now he can't protect his own family and himself? Can he keep a child safe right now? If he would have kept in contact komolika would've knew