Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Abir enters their room n sits on bed...

mish says see na abir what kuhu did... we let her go for coffee spiking but see what she did again.. 

abir says i'll get the frames changed... mish says its not about frame... 

abir says kuhu is childish just like kunal.. you are mature, you have patience, n need more to balance the situation...

mish says i agreed with you for kunal n meenu as you know them better... but i know kuhu better..

abir walks out... mish is hurt in her finger... 

in kuku room..

kuhu also gets hurt,. argue on why he didnt inform her... kunal explains he was talking to abir not mishti... he asked her as she too left her real parents... kuhu says you would've talked the same to me.. kunal says but your mom is not in this world now n i've called maa as maasi all this while... n i couldn't see people call her servant so did this.. 

kuhu asks so what about maa.. she loves you...

kunal says i love her too... but maasi maa i've done alot badameezi with her since childhood... i need your support in all this... 

kuhu says about keeping mish away... kunal says whats her fault in all this, i got bhais advise... kuhu says you dont know mishti only did all this.. kunal says so you wanna say she wants to get all money n name, but its not a tv serial.. 

kuhu says if i'm a tv serial character you are being silly.. i know mish returned your company but... 

kunal says if she is like that bhai would know... 

kuhu says how just like mehul kapadia case... immediately says sorry.. i shouldnt have said that.. sorry..

kunal sleeps in sofa n says i'm giving one more reason for you to hate mishti... 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

r u surprised?

sanamshine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

So Mishbir have an argument because of ykw. Abir still ignores everything saying it’s her childishness... really?? Now I’m mad at Abir😡. 

Finally we get to see Mishbir on the same bed in Mishbir room but kya fayda 🤦🏽‍♀️

I was waiting for the same bed scene... now it like y....

Abir is getting on my nerves. He is not even listening to Mishti. Walking away like that is so not him.

Even jugunu is worried..

Morning scene was nice though..

Kuhu is completely mad, breaking things in someone’s room..

Know your limit girl... 

Originally posted by: preeti200

So Mishbir have an argument because of ykw. Abir still ignores everything saying it’s her childishness... really?? Now I’m mad at Abir😡. 

Finally we get to see Mishbir on the same bed in Mishbir room but kya fayda 🤦🏽‍♀️

I can understand you. Now I know why Meenu took a oath to bring the sisters truth in front of Abir. Taste of his own medicine 😆

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abir enters their room n sits on bed...

mish says see na abir what kuhu did... we let her go for coffee spiking but see what she did again.. 

abir says i'll get the frames changed... mish says its not about frame... 

abir says kuhu is childish just like kunal.. you are mature, you have patience, n need more to balance the situation...

mish says i agreed with you for kunal n meenu as you know them better... but i know kuhu better..

abir walks out... mish is hurt in her finger... 

in kuku room..

kuhu also gets hurt,. argue on why he didnt inform her... kunal explains he was talking to abir not mishti... he asked her as she too left her real parents... kuhu says you would've talked the same to me.. kunal says but your mom is not in this world now n i've called maa as maasi all this while... n i couldn't see people call her servant so did this.. 

kuhu asks so what about maa.. she loves you...

kunal says i love her too... but maasi maa i've done alot badameezi with her since childhood... i need your support in all this... 

kuhu says about keeping mish away... kunal says whats her fault in all this, i got bhais advise... kuhu says you dont know mishti only did all this.. kunal says so you wanna say she wants to get all money n name, but its not a tv serial.. 

kuhu says if i'm a tv serial character you are being silly.. i know mish returned your company but... 

kunal says if she is like that bhai would know... 

kuhu says how just like mehul kapadia case... immediately says sorry.. i shouldnt have said that.. sorry..

kunal sleeps in sofa n says i'm giving one more reason for you to hate mishti... 

true! Why can’t Kunal have a convo with Abir regarding this?

Originally posted by: sanamshine

I was waiting for the same bed scene... now it like y....

Abir is getting on my nerves. He is not even listening to Mishti. Walking away like that is so not him.

Even jugunu is worried..

Morning scene was nice though..

Kuhu is completely mad, breaking things in someone’s room..

Know your limit girl... 

don’t you know she has no limits.. in born rights to her 

sanamshine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

I can understand you. Now I know why Meenu took a oath to bring the sisters truth in front of Abir. Taste of his own medicine 😆

Yeah.. he has to taste meenu medicine. But he should come to senses before mishti losing her trust in him.

Now if something happens mishti will not even tell him.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

in mishbir room...

as mish closes closet she gets hurt in finger... shouts abir... comes n sits in bed sees time n thinks abir is not here yet...

sees the painting n says before shaadi he made painting, poetry but now in just 4 min.. mish thinks about the painting incidents n says you love me ajeeb rajvansh n you cant run away from me... 

abir in corridor painting... thinks of mish words.. 

parul maasi comes there... says now you think it was not right to bring my truth infront of all... abir says it was not your fault maasi.. 

maasi says i know abir the day this truth will come out the house wont be the same... and today same happened..

abir says maasi the neev was built by naanu n its mine, kunal n ketu's farz to maintain it... you dont worry its not your fault... today whatever happened kunal did.. 

maasi says then why are you worried...

abir says nothing everything is..... maasi completes awesome.. you always say this naa... yours n mishti rishta has just started... if she doesnt get sahara then nothing will be good.... she has come to a house where even her own sister is not ready to accept her fully... you know this is truth... abir mishti needs you, wont you give her sahara...

abir thanks her n goes...

jugnu bhaiya takes pillow n mish asks what is it... he says its for abir... asks sorry... mish says its ok n goes n lies down in bed... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Everyone says the truth,boys change After the marriage..humara abir bhi change ho gaya😭😭even though I don't want to rant,I can't help it...kya hogaya Abir ko..I get it he was already frustrated with meenu,but doesnt he love and understand Mishti better..yeh kuhu kyon in donon ke beech aate hai

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

in mishbir room...

as mish closes closet she gets hurt in finger... shouts abir... comes n sits in bed sees time n thinks abir is not here yet...

sees the painting n says before shaadi he made painting, poetry but now in just 4 min.. mish thinks about the painting incidents n says you love me ajeeb rajvansh n you cant run away from me... 

abir in corridor painting... thinks of mish words.. 

parul maasi comes there... says now you think it was not right to bring my truth infront of all... abir says it was not your fault maasi.. 

maasi says i know abir the day this truth will come out the house wont be the same... and today same happened..

abir says maasi the neev was built by naanu n its mine, kunal n ketu's farz to maintain it... you dont worry its not your fault... today whatever happened kunal did.. 

maasi says then why are you worried...

abir says nothing everything is..... maasi completes awesome.. you always say this naa... yours n mishti rishta has just started... if she doesnt get sahara then nothing will be good.... she has come to a house where even her own sister is not ready to accept her fully... you know this is truth... abir mishti needs you, wont you give her sahara...

abir thanks her n goes...

jugnu bhaiya takes pillow n mish asks what is it... he says its for abir... asks sorry... mish says its ok n goes n lies down in bed... 

how does Parul Masi knows this?