Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Patience develops when you realise you canโ€™t live without the other- you will see that day day too๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿ™‚

And the transformation I expect may not be visible to us at all. I typed a lot and deleted it ๐Ÿ˜† Long story short, itโ€™s about Sidharth being assured she is his for life, him being more confident of exposing his vulnerabilities to her and she being in greater awe of this transformation- she wouldnโ€™t need much more from life โ™ฅ๏ธ. Touchwood. 

Oops... IDK about that๐Ÿ˜†

Why did u.. everybody wanted to have read that๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜†

Aah I see.. public assurance change people like that.. sirprising๐Ÿ˜ฒ

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wendy25

Ofcourse sidharth went into that house after researching contestants.. I dont know if he knew well bout controversy, but he has eyes on her own since day 1.  While Sana didnt knew anyone much except big names .. ie. Sidharth,Rashami and devo paras (spitvilla) etc..  

I am not sure but Sana didnt got enough time to prepare for BB.. I guess just 4-5 days before the show, she was roped in.. 

Yup Wendy we did had a conversation also regarding this ..sid was always intrigued by shehnaaz the only reason he backed out was coz of paras .honestly speaking I feel he actually made shehnaaz fall for him and actually made her realize that she has definately fallen for him ....but initially he didnโ€™t go all out coz of shehnaaz paras connection..I feel shehnaaz was more natural and unaware of lot of things ..

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

actually he didnโ€™t have many female friends! And yes honestly I did feel like breaking up at a point, but my husband was quiet fast and he made things official very soon with family and got engaged within 6 months of dating and we were married within 9 months of our dating time frame ๐Ÿคฃ! Infact my mom thought that I can break up even a day before wedding and she was so worried that she reduced her guest list to 1000 people ๐Ÿคฃ!  

Hahahaha wow. Destiny and Universe played it so well that now you can relate it to SidNaaz๐Ÿ˜ณ

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

Ima what a stunning write up ....you are amazing with your words how to do you manage to write all this so beautifully..

Awwww... ๐Ÿ˜˜ 

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uma2010

Hahahaha... Thankyou ๐Ÿค— that was the plan when I was 16. But my parents threw huge spanners in the works ๐Ÿ˜ญ 

But u can always go for it. U have awesome writing skills ๐Ÿ‘

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

No I dont think sid knew her . He might have gone through the profiles of all contestants as he believes in doing homework . That is about it . 

In fact in initial couple  of weeks he was only fiercely protective about her .He wanted her to stay away from paras's game . When he saw that although she understood still paras got better of her , He took it upon himself to keep her away . And in this whole process he fell in love . 

I wrote knew abt her. Must have googled her a bit. But as she is from Punjabi industry so must not have found a lot but basic stuff

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beautifullll write up uma..

Just Beautifulll...

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Good Night โค๏ธ

Can't wait to see cover pic 

Helooohybye thumbnail

Sid didnt know sana before bb13 ๐Ÿ˜†..

Sana was casted three days prior to premiere.... 

Sid knew all the tv people who were entering .. not sana ... no one knew her and asim ๐Ÿ˜†

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

Hahahaha wow. Destiny and Universe played it so well that now you can relate it to SidNaaz๐Ÿ˜ณ

kind of ๐Ÿ˜„ even today I tell my husband if I had dated you longer I wouldnโ€™t have married you ๐Ÿคฃ!