Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hav123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Meenakshi-rg

No I dont think sid knew her . He might have gone through the profiles of all contestants as he believes in doing homework . That is about it . 

In fact in initial couple  of weeks he was only fiercely protective about her .He wanted her to stay away from paras's game . When he saw that although she understood still paras got better of her , He took it upon himself to keep her away . And in this whole process he fell in love . 

Meenakshi itโ€™s not about love ..Wendy is trying to say that sid knew about shehnaaz coming on the show ..so he might have jsit seen her major details he must not have gone deep into her life but would have known who are the contestants coming ..and I feel after knowing about shehnaaz he would have seen her pics profile and Badi information and all and would have gone intrigued by her ...feelings definately he felt later 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Helooohybye

Sid didnt know sana before bb13 ๐Ÿ˜†..

Sana was casted three days prior to premiere.... 

Sid knew all the tv people who were entering .. not sana ... no one knew her and asim ๐Ÿ˜†

Asim was finalised few hours before as he himself said that ๐Ÿ˜„

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indibandi20

Thanks Uma for the lovely writeup...as always you capture the essence of all that has happened so beautifully..not a word takes away from the magic that is always unfolding around these two..

Honestly we are blessed to have landed on this beautiful.planet....and having you all as our admins, friends, philosophers and guides ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

And everytime I see the first page ...I never fail to be awed by the most beautiful memory that a crapfest like has managed to give us...the premiere night Sidnaaz reunion...I can die a thousand deaths to watch that again and again...if that's not love then I dont know what is ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Here's wishing many more such memories for all of us๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I loved revisiting the entire journey. What times we have been through eh? What magic indeed we have beheld! I so agree about MSK- but for that crapfest ๐Ÿ˜† we would have lost such precious moments! And what a lovely community we have here! ๐Ÿ˜˜

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hav123

Yup Wendy we did had a conversation also regarding this ..sid was always intrigued by shehnaaz the only reason he backed out was coz of paras .honestly speaking I feel he actually made shehnaaz fall for him and actually made her realize that she has definately fallen for him ....but initially he didnโ€™t go all out coz of shehnaaz paras connection..I feel shehnaaz was more natural and unaware of lot of things ..

I remember a scene where Paras and Sana were cleaning utensils and Paras brought Sidโ€™s topic and Sana said she respects him and Paras mentioned like brother (I think it was that dont remember exactly) and she said no and he said like uncle to which she again showed disliking. I guess Paras has sensed very early that Sana was attracted to Sid as in one other scene he told Rashmi and gang how he called Sid Sanaโ€™s husband

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations on new cc ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

Ritzie thumbnail

Beautifully written Uma. Just beautiful. 

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Helooohybye

Sid didnt know sana before bb13 ๐Ÿ˜†..

Sana was casted three days prior to premiere.... 

Sid knew all the tv people who were entering .. not sana ... no one knew her and asim ๐Ÿ˜†

No knew wala knew, but he knows basic stuff about her.. even Rashami did.. 

They were keeping tabs who were entering. But yes, even I feel no one knew much about controversy thing..

Uma2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

Oops... IDK about that๐Ÿ˜†

Why did u.. everybody wanted to have read that๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜†

Aah I see.. public assurance change people like that.. sirprising๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Not everybody, love, but often those who have been beaten by life more than too often in relationships of any kind. Sanaโ€™s extra loudness and Sidharthโ€™s extra silences are symptoms of the same phenomenon as I see it. 

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

so whatโ€™s on tv then? ๐Ÿ™„