Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashhima3 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely write to Uma ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป!  Exactly like the couple ๐Ÿ˜„!  We all are eagerly waiting for the poster release tomorrow and again more than anything we are waiting MSK to end! 

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ashhima3

I understand as my husband was exactly the same, wasnt letting me talk to my guy friends (close ones, was ok with colleagues) and everyday he would pick me up from office smiley44! But it ended the day we got married and he has no issues with any of my friends and even was ok with me going out with them ๐Ÿ˜„! He was totally opposite 

That didn't make you break up? that he is controlling you? I mean I'm sure you didn't react to his female friends like that? im sorry but this is a genuine question.. because its hell irritating when bfs tell you to keep a distance from others๐Ÿ˜†

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Wendy.... So I am on the right track then? So he knew a lil abt her and that is y he approached her so fearlessly.... It always seemed to me that he was into her from the start and was just trying to understand her more. Trying to see if she was real or fake. 

Sana was also were attracted towards him but she always thought he was out of her league. If only she knew he was so much into her, she would have not taken anyone elseโ€™s name even in her dream. Once she realised he wanted her too, the game changed completely.

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wow....write up is awesome ๐Ÿ‘ Congrats on new thread...tomorrow is Dofficial poster release day...๐Ÿฅณ

Missy_Dizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Does colors really have no content of MSK to show

Literally not even one promo on tv lol

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Congrats on New Thread SidNaazians ๐Ÿฅณ

Thanks @Uma โค๏ธ

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Doubt 1 : Salman to sana : aapki shaadi ko kitne saal ho gaye ..

Sid to salman : sir yeh nahi puchna chahiye tha ..

Doubt 2 : During sana breakdown wkw ..

Sana to Sid : tune bola tha mein jab we met ka character play kar rahi hun

Sid to Sana : toh baar baar connection ki baat kaun karta hai 

Later when salman comes inside..

Salman to All : Aap log hints pakadte ho jab mein deta hun fm that small me tv.

Sid to Salman : But sir aap game format toh nahi khol sakte na ( indicating to salman ka " she is in love with u & its bad one") 

Doubt 3 : During fixed deposit wala wkw ..

Salman to caller of the week : Aapki shaadi ho gayi ..aapke sawal se pata chalta hai aapki shaadi kyun nahi ho raha hai ( that caller tried to show sana in bad light and salman hinted as if caller is creating misunderstsnding betw married couple smiley36

Doubt 4 : Mubarak ho sidharth ..Punjab ke khet mein shorts pehenkar ghumna ..

There r tons of such doubts ..i m waiting fr answers  smiley36..chronology ko samajhne ke koshish kar rahi hun smiley36

Good ones....agar buri wali editing nahi ki hoti colors ne tab sayad itne doubts nahi rehte...bahut sare scenes awkward lagte hain...khas kar ke SidNaaz ke night patch ups...
When Himanshi came....Sid didn't know anything about Sana-HK fiasco...but ab doubt ho raha hai ki kya Sid ko sab pata tha ? smiley24

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rabzonedge

Good ones....agar buri wali editing nahi ki hoti colors ne tab sayad itne doubts nahi rehte...bahut sare scenes awkward lagte hain...khas kar ke SidNaaz ke night patch ups...
When Himanshi came....Sid didn't know anything about Sana-HK fiasco...but ab doubt ho raha hai ki kya Sid ko sab pata tha ? smiley24

No he didn't know about her controversy. Because he was questioning her but Sana answered vaguely because of the panic. Later when he n Asim were discussing he told Asim that Sana was answering ambiguously making him doubt her about the controversy.

Kar_Nan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@Uma, Awesome write up. U should Join journalism. U will soon close spotboyeโ€™s shop. Trust me on that

Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: One-Of-A-Kind

So true.smiley9 Sometimes I do really pray me n my-one-to- be develop such a patience with wach other. in sha Allahsmiley27

Really? You think so? Making things official can make this much difference? Why so?smiley9

Patience develops when you realise you canโ€™t live without the other- you will see that day day too๐Ÿคž ๐Ÿ™‚

And the transformation I expect may not be visible to us at all. I typed a lot and deleted it ๐Ÿ˜† Long story short, itโ€™s about Sidharth being assured she is his for life, him being more confident of exposing his vulnerabilities to her and she being in greater awe of this transformation- she wouldnโ€™t need much more from life โ™ฅ๏ธ. Touchwood.