Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

I am not too safe.as I told before I am a government servant.  Normally it's an easy job.we get plenty of free time and no body will breathed down our neck .

But as of now no leave. I am taking leave for  3 days  after that I have to join and will be at huge risk .

our sanitizers are running out and  no more is available locally as stock has run out of stock.We have ordered some through online.hope it will get delivered today.

Really hope the writers put their head together and close all loopholes and bring in redemption 

Oh no ๐Ÿค— hugs hun

Here government employees can work remotely too if they can. I can imagine the lack of hygiene products here for some reason people are buying toilet paper a lot I donโ€™t know why? My prayers with you.

Yes letโ€™s hope after the break loophole gets closed but it will depend when as this stupid virus is stopping everything.

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Oh no ๐Ÿค— hugs hun

Here government employees can work remotely too if they can. I can imagine the lack of hygiene products here for some reason people are buying toilet paper a lot I donโ€™t know why? My prayers with you.

Yes letโ€™s hope after the break loophole gets closed but it will depend when as this stupid virus is stopping everything.

ya this virus is interfering in my life.As of now we are not giving a choice to work remotely. IT professionals can.i am an electronic btech graduate. It would have done me good now if I sticked to my original profession  instead of writing psc and acquiring a govt job

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

ya this virus is interfering in my life.As of now we are not giving a choice to work remotely. IT professionals can.i am an electronic btech graduate. It would have done me good now if I sticked to my original profession  instead of writing psc and acquiring a govt job

U did 

ECE ???

Jiss555 thumbnail

yep electronics and communication. Are u one too

vibha28 thumbnail

What is psc? In India only it professionals are allowed to work remotely? I have almost always preferred remote option. With my pregnancies I worked from home throughout and now with this as well. I donโ€™t mind going to work either for the peer interaction but I prefer being alone when working.

Closures of offices will be next sadly if this doesnโ€™t get sorted.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

What is psc? In India only it professionals are allowed to work remotely? I have almost always preferred remote option. With my pregnancies I worked from home throughout and now with this as well. I donโ€™t mind going to work either for the peer interaction but I prefer being alone when working.

Closures of offices will be next sadly if this doesnโ€™t get sorted.

public service commission. Recruits government staff based on competitive exam conducted by psc

vibha28 thumbnail

public service commission. Recruits government staff based on competitive exam conducted by psc

Really? You have to give an exam to get a government job? In a way it means people are really competent to do the role - here we see the add and we apply, interviews, written or psychological test, reference checks and contract sent. 

I am in public sector but I started there as an intern and then got offered the role.

Lunamovas thumbnail

yep electronics and communication. Are u one too

Yess hi fi ๐Ÿฅณ

Lunamovas thumbnail

Yess n now we will have one exam  for all government jobs 

Thankfully pehle hi clear kar liya it's so hec nowcompetition level is so high 

Roshan_93 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

So true!!!..that will be legendary in ITV๐Ÿ˜†

Well, legendary is also that Roshan had two intimate scenes..but pregnancy happened after the second one...in almost every other show its the first one ๐Ÿ˜†

When he was so shy..I remembered the suhaag raat convo..he tries to convey so manh times that Roshni will understand what he's trying to say..๐Ÿ˜‚

Ya in all serials Suhaagraat happens after 1 year r atleast 6 months ..Here we got with in 3 months ๐Ÿ˜‚ and even two Suhaagraat hogaya and pregnancy due to second one ๐Ÿ˜‚ And see both Suhaagraat are invisible ๐Ÿ˜‚ Mostly TV Mein aisa Kabhi nahi hoga ๐Ÿ˜‚ invisible wala ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ha same like Suhaagraat scenes ..now pregnancy he is not telling ๐Ÿ˜‚ Don't know how many days he will take to tell Roshni ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚