Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Worth watching hun? anything in particular that is worth watching?

Geet1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can’t wait to watch. Sounds promising. Sounds like they are getting back on track and now shooting will stop.  Good writers will get more time to think up a good plot. 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Worth watching hun? anything in particular that is worth watching?

Watch it for the dialogues. Omg what dialogues by kabir.Actully I liked the first few minutes of roshan also.so funny.sry but I am warming to roshan 

And when laila tried to kill kabir that dialog oohhm

Super funny elements. Do watch it funny bones

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Watch it for the dialogues. Omg what dialogues by kabir.Actully I liked the first few minutes of roshan also.so funny.sry but I am warming to roshan 

And when laila tried to kill kabir that dialog oohhm

Super funny elements. Do watch it funny bones

Did she find out she is pregnant? I am in the middle of something so can't watch immediately. Looks like they are getting this back on track now eh?

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geet1234

Can’t wait to watch. Sounds promising. Sounds like they are getting back on track and now shooting will stop.  Good writers will get more time to think up a good plot. 

Super episode.we get to see a slight bromance and I loved it.i hope they will make kabir positive or gray.i loved him today.

Jiss555 thumbnail

Did she find out she is pregnant? I am in the middle of something so can't watch immediately. Looks like they are getting this back on track now eh?

that was the funny part.roshni has no clue and I think kabir may turn positive or gray.i really hope he wont commit suicide tommorow 

vibha28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiss555

that was the funny part.roshni has no clue and I think kabir may turn positive or gray.i really hope he wont commit suicide tommorow 

Kabir wants to kill himself? why? I like Kabir and if they make him grey I don't mind. As far as he doesn't go after Roshni I don't mind at all.

Lunamovas thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 3

Thank GOD sj role will end tomorrow 

Bye bye jinn can be done easily till redemption 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Kabir wants to kill himself? why? I like Kabir and if they make him grey I don't mind. As far as he doesn't go after Roshni I don't mind at all.

kabir was slightly remorseful today.there was a big silver ball(maybe moon) which laila put on top of parveen.aman uses his jinn power(neck mark,nail,blue eyes)to push that huge ball off.And it started rolling towards kabir and he was standing in the way as if expecting to hit by it.

But I dont think makers will easily kill arhan