Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Just putting the thought out there , but can be considered as me thinking aloud but... Dhananjay has two marriages and we were only made aware of his 2nd marriage wife ... why I have the feeling that Nikhil is actually his son ?? 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

does any1 have the test case online link?? please give me 

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Arey, but the real shubh is rasool only na... At least I thought so k he is the asur.

Yeah but only we know that naa. DJ and Nikhil don't know that. So for them it's still a mystery. They think that Kesar is Shubh. And Rasul is just Rasul. But the way it ended, it was like DJ had an inkling that Rasul isn't all so straight.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeartQuake

Like you said , aside from the fact that Tusshar Kapoor is the lead actor , but this fact can not be kept aside , can it since the lead character takes up a lot of screen time and space and he couldn't act to save his life.

Of course I agree fully that the cast is not enough. Earlier I mentioned how much Sacred games 2 was lesser than the 1st season , but they did have the same cast strength , except the sparkling Kubra. 

But why cast takes a show a long way is because they somehow cover up many faults in the script with their convincing and heartfelt acting. Like in The family man for e.g. MB was really convincing as Shrikaanth , so was most of the main casts , or else the show had so many loop holes from beginning to end and some of the family scenes were very cliche and annoying , still trudged through for the acting.

Same for The test case . It was full of bullshit feminist cliche the kind that sets your teeth on edge yet I some how finished it because the cast came up very strong and were basically flawless.

When I was very young , I used to watch and enjoy a lot of daily tv shows . There were also some by Ekta Kapoor , believe it or not , like Jassi jaisi koi nahi , Kasam , Keuki saas bhi, Kahani ghar ghar ki, Kasauti etc. ! Now with hind sight I realize that the EK shows were always as terribly plotless and random as they are now, going good for first 200 or so episodes , then completely losing it and running amok. In fact , in earlier days , she used to show some particularly noisome things in her shows , which she now avoids to some extent ( gruesome child death for lead pair separation , lead couples permanently separating over marrying other people. ) But still the earlier version of shows were far more watchable and enjoyable because of the quality of the acting of the cast  . Take the difference between KZK 1 Prerna and KZK 2 Prerna . Erica is not and will never be in the same league of actresses as ST. You won't find actors like Apurva Agnihotri , or Ram Kapoor any more in these shows. 

So acting does make a strong difference but of course at the end of the day script is the king. 

Yes and casting does make a huge difference. Sometimes casting can make or break a show. Else why would shows like YRKKH run for so many years and make Hina Khan so popular?

But with webseries and even many TV shows, I feel it's not just cast. It's the story. If a show is good, sometimes you'll watch it despite the bad casting. Like the idea of a horror comedy actually had me intrigued until I saw the trailer. But even then I gave Tusshar's show a go just for the sake of the plot.

And similarly, we'll sit through bad shows sometimes because of the cast. Special Ops had a great cast and a good plot. Hence it was easier to sit through that then say The Family Man which had so many loopholes.

Minionite thumbnail

Yeah I finished Bhaukaal and yes it wasn't that good and I got bored in so many parts. Special Ops was also drawn out but I was never bored . But MR was very good as usual and this type of stoic but graceful powerful roles suit him very much. He ain't a guy who's made for regular guy roles.

I've started watching The final call . So far one episode done and I'm thrilled. Arjum Rampal is rocking it. 

Yeah Special Ops was the type of show that at times I just forwarded through it to get to the next scene, but I never wanted to stop. Bhaukaal I couldn't finish with the same gusto. I actually forwarded through a lot of it because I was so bored.

Oh yeah and even the actor playing the astrologer and Javed Jaffery are rocking. Actually the entire cast is rocking in the show. Sakshi Tanwar, Anshuman Malhotra, the female actress, all of them.

Minionite thumbnail

Just putting the thought out there , but can be considered as me thinking aloud but... Dhananjay has two marriages and we were only made aware of his 2nd marriage wife ... why I have the feeling that Nikhil is actually his son ?? 

Naa I don't think so. They didn't really make the age gap that extreme between them. I think DJ is probably like 10 or 15 years older than Nikhil at max. Plus, that wouldn't be the biggest plot twist. My guess is that the first marriage was probably just divorce.

Like guessing who Shubh is was a good plot twist, though I had my doubts on Rasul after a few episodes. Still it was more like suspicion on everyone, not just Rasul. I mean I was looking at everyone with suspicion. I even thought Naina or Nusrat had something to do with these serial killings at one point.

Heck you know what would be a good plot twist is if it turns out that DJ was actually Shubh's guru and he was actually behind both his wives' deaths. Assuming of course that his first wife died. But just imagine - DJ having Shubh arrested and tried as an adult all to groom him. Then he grooms Shubh, who gets followers in Kesar and the other guy (I forget his name now). Shubh uses them to commit murders and make it appear that DJ is on the opposite side, but in reality DJ was always on his side. Damn that would be a big plot twist.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: MunnaBadnamHua

does any1 have the test case online link?? please give me 

edited

Edited by Minionite - 3 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minionite

Here. I have them downloaded and in Google Drive:

Thanks much for the link, Shreya! ðŸ¤—

If possible, could you pls provide similar links for Hostages ( Hotstar ), Asur ( Voot ), Kaafir ( Zee5 )  and any other shows? 🙂

P.S. I would prefer Google drive links over any other link.. 🙂

Edited by Swetha-Sai - 4 years ago
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Final call is a must watch web series. It's absolutely fantastic. All the cast especially arjun and sakshi are ar their best.

Do watch it. The last part is awesome. I literally cried along with arjun n sakshi.

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Thanks much for the link, Shreya! ðŸ¤—

If possible, could you pls provide similar links for Hostages ( Hotstar ), Asur ( Voot ), Kaafir ( Zee5 )  and any other shows? 🙂

P.S. I would prefer Google drive links over any other link.. 🙂

I have Asur and Special Ops. I'll check what else I have. These are my own personal drives. I save the webseries that I want to watch again and again, so I have a few but not all. Will check and share everything I have tonight. ðŸ˜Š