Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I want bekhayali song to be played during this sequence. It will be painfully beautiful to watch💔😭

Also the title track is perfectly apt for this situation

Edited by pranurosid - 4 years ago
Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

May be one of the reasons I am loving this separation track is because this is the first separation track I know that's not based on any MU.

Usually in shows, separation is always due to some FL's mahaan deed and the ML misunderstanding her. 

But here kuch bhi ho, Maya did kill Rishi and that karma was bound to bite her in the @$$ sometime. The ML is right to hate her right now.

I am glad it's the first truth to come out. Now she has a clean slate and MJ and clan don't. 

After reading your discussion, it seems pretty obvious that the promo is from FB.

Now it's to see how that guy Vikram fits in the current scenario ( that perfume Maya smelt was his right ? )

And how both MJ and Maya missed the shots from so near or whether it's MJ's plan and he has got Maya kidnapped or something. 

The is what sets BH2 aside from the usual shows. The out of the box and unpredictable story 👏

The only cliché will be the leap and memory loss which I am still hoping is not true and it is all to do with FB and rest of the story about what happened to Manvhi before she became Maya. Leap, memory loss, new husband etc has been done to death till date in almost every other show we don't need it happening here 

Armu4eva thumbnail

We get 10:30pm slot but Mayra are not together. Next time Rudra sees Maya, he should just kiss her in front of Vikram and ask her if it was all fake.. ☺️🤣

Kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Maya should add these editors too in her hit list🤬

They have one more chance during this 10.30 slot change if not then 🤬😡

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Is Rudra drunk in that "jala do saali ko yaar" scene?

Kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

We get 10:30pm slot but Mayra are not together. Next time Rudra sees Maya, he should just kiss her in front of Vikram and ask her if it was all fake.. ☺️🤣

Imagine he walks up to her and grabs her like he did when he found her in Rishikesh and goes in for the kiss with full on haq and tashan ☺️

Let's see if this 10.30 slot will be a blessing for us poor souls 

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Kay

I was wondering how did I miss that scene 🤬 why edit it it's not like he kissed her on the lips? 😡 

The editing is just unfair on everyone. Hopefully the 10.30 slot will allow for less editing of the scenes 

Same here... Even I was wondering how did I miss that scene.

What was the need to edit that???

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

The is what sets BH2 aside from the usual shows. The out of the box and unpredictable story 👏

The only cliché will be the leap and memory loss which I am still hoping is not true and it is all to do with FB and rest of the story about what happened to Manvhi before she became Maya. Leap, memory loss, new husband etc has been done to death till date in almost every other show we don't need it happening here 

After seeing a post of Manvi's wounds and promo's wounds in the last thread, it being a FB reminds me of the plate tectonic theory.

Just like in the world map, we can see all the continents are like pieces of puzzle and can be fitted perfectly and that concludes that all belonged to the same connected land once, Maya's wounds are consistent with Manvi's and that concludes to flashback.

I don't know what the hell I am speaking 🤦

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Imagine he walks up to her and grabs her like he did when he found her in Rishikesh and goes in for the kiss with full on haq and tashan ☺️

Let's see if this 10.30 slot will be a blessing for us poor souls 

I hope it does. Warna lanat hai on these two people's hotness.😡 

Itni hotness se to puri cricket team ban jani chahiye. 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

I hope it does. Warna lanat hai on these two people's hotness.😡 

Itni hotness se to puri cricket team ban jani chahiye. 

@Bold - With their fire chemistry they can burn the Corona Virus too😆