Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

May be one of the reasons I am loving this separation track is because this is the first separation track I know that's not based on any MU.

Usually in shows, separation is always due to some FL's mahaan deed and the ML misunderstanding her. 

But here kuch bhi ho, Maya did kill Rishi and that karma was bound to bite her in the @$$ sometime. The ML is right to hate her right now.

I am glad it's the first truth to come out. Now she has a clean slate and MJ and clan don't. 

After reading your discussion, it seems pretty obvious that the promo is from FB.

Now it's to see how that guy Vikram fits in the current scenario ( that perfume Maya smelt was his right ? )

And how both MJ and Maya missed the shots from so near or whether it's MJ's plan and he has got Maya kidnapped or something. 

stormborn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kay

😆

That button scene picturewe didn't get full view in the actual scene but here you can see how close he was holding her ðŸ˜³

Lol us time woh dono timer pe selfie le rehe the kya !? 

Kay thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

The editors did cut many scenes😡 Yesterday when Maya reminds all their happy moments while she was driving they showed a scene Rudy kissing Maya's eyes during that makeover scene which was not there in the actual episode🤬

I was wondering how did I miss that scene ðŸ¤¬ why edit it it's not like he kissed her on the lips? ðŸ˜¡ 

The editing is just unfair on everyone. Hopefully the 10.30 slot will allow for less editing of the scenes 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kay

I was wondering how did I miss that scene ðŸ¤¬ why edit it it's not like he kissed her on the lips? ðŸ˜¡ 

The editing is just unfair on everyone. Hopefully the 10.30 slot will allow for less editing of the scenes 

Maya should add these editors too in her hit list🤬

pranurosid thumbnail

These scenes gonna be very intense. Usually ppl will burn or cut only the person whom they hate. Here he is also burning himself along with her🥺😭🤧

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

This happens in almost every show😆

Kay thumbnail

They will both burn through this painful journey. Whether they will come out stronger together on the other side or die in the process is to be seen 

Kay thumbnail

Originally posted by: stormborn

😆 humme kya at least we are getting these amazing pictures ðŸ˜†