Should Celebrities Get Preferential Treatment In CoronaVirus Testing ?

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Here in United States athletes are getting tested first before anyone else. People who may really need to be tested arent getting it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Here in United States athletes are getting tested first before anyone else. People who may really need to be tested arent getting it. 

Maroony Boy...are u watching CNN right now?😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Maroony Boy...are u watching CNN right now?😆

No I was on the way home listening to ESPN radio 😂 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Italy doctors said unfortunately they have reached a stage where they have to make a choice of who is worth saving and who is not. ☚ī¸

They have 6000 ICU only and number of cases of coronavirus has reached 15000(reported). 

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Yes because the celebrities and politicians are the face  and heart of a country. If they die, then it sends a bad message to the other countries and bto the people of that country. So they need to be tested first.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Italy doctors said unfortunately they have reached a stage where they have to make a choice of who is worth saving and who is not. ☚ī¸

They have 6000 ICU only and number of cases of coronavirus has reached 15000(reported). 

Which is why alot of countries r being proactive and closing schools, unis, work and large gatherings etc to contain it. But people also need to understand and stay in isolation. 

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: anna143

Which is why alot of countries r being proactive and closing schools, unis, work and large gatherings etc to contain it. But people also need to understand and stay in isolation. 

I wish they were proactive. Many countries were/are late to do this. Look at Spain... wait let me get the Actual chart.

This is based on real numbers and Look at Spain they are in it for worse hit and this week they did two festivals with massive crowds. đŸ¤”

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Where's my test 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: heartbleed

Yes because the celebrities and politicians are the face  and heart of a country. If they die, then it sends a bad message to the other countries and bto the people of that country. So they need to be tested first.

every human life is equally important..period..

it is sad that money and status are determining who is worth saving and who is not..everyone's life is equally important

heartbleed thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

every human life is equally important..period..

it is sad that money and status are determining who is worth saving and who is not..everyone's life is equally important

i don't think so..