Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyodorshee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

thats why I download them 1st & then watch 🀒 

mayu.x thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Me..  Ads are really annoying..  I mean yesterday there was this intense scene going on where Pranati was looking at Reyansh with tears and anger in her eyes and suddenly  they start playing "happy happy happy,  Jo bhi khaaye woh ho  jaye happy happy happy"...  πŸ˜†Even playing it once is okay..  But in one episode they play it almost six time..  Fed up of seeing this happy Biscuit ads..  At times it also happens that you skip the ad but it still plays at the background, with dialogues and advertisement voice going hand in hand..  Lol..  What's the point of giving 'skip'  option then? About the quality also I agree...  The picture quality is really bad.. πŸ₯Ί

Lol. πŸ€£

I'll agree to this. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Though I still watch the show from Voot, but this ad thingy has annoyed me too.

Like I was re-watching some episodes of Naagin 3 (when they were still watchable) and during this one romantic scene of the leads, they played the ad of Bru Coffee. That wasn't even the bad part. The most annoying thing was that they played it everytime there was a ad break and that too two-three times back to back.. like seriously?? πŸ€’

Anyway, nowadays, I just download the videos in the lowest quality (when my net connection is slow) or in medium quality (when the net connection is still better) and watch it without any ads..

Edited by merryyura - 4 years ago
InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: merryyura

Lol. πŸ€£

I'll agree to this. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Though I still watch the show from Voot, but this ad thingy has annoyed me too.

Like I was re-watching some episodes of Naagin 3 (when they were still watchable) and during this one romantic scene of the leads, they played the ad of Bru Coffee. That wasn't even the bad part. The most annoying thing was that they played it everytime there was a ad break and that too two-three times back to back.. like seriously?? πŸ€’

Anyway, nowadays, I just download the videos in the lowest quality (when my net connection is slow) or in medium quality (when the net connection is still better) and watch it without any ads..

Yeah that bru coffee ad..  And we were repeatedly told that how difficult it is to make bru coffee..  Now I have learnt  by heart that it is a herculean task..  πŸ˜† These days we are being made to learn how happy we can become by eating happy biscuits..  What they don't realise that these shape changing people guiding us about being happy are actually making us really sad and frustrated..😑  Voot is competing with govt of India's latest caller tune on coronavirus which is on a repeating spree everytime u make a call..πŸ˜† οΏΌ The later still has some awareness in it..  

Nyway I gained this new wisdom..  Now I will also download and watch.. πŸ˜†

AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anyone knows how to "trick" MX player into thinking you're in india or where you can get an indian apk for android if any