Anyone else who dislikes Voot app?

amritat thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys,

My apologies for ranting, but I have to. Does anyone else dislike the Voot app?

1. It is terribly slow. 

2. Has a dozen long ads for a single episode.

3. Hangs every now and then.

4. Picture quality (even the "High" one) is average. The video clips on Youtube are sharper.

As someone who depends entirely on the app to watch the show, I feel terribly annoyed.

Does anyone face the same issues?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

InaMeenaDika thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Me..  Ads are really annoying..  I mean yesterday there was this intense scene going on where Pranati was looking at Reyansh with tears and anger in her eyes and suddenly  they start playing "happy happy happy,  Jo bhi khaaye woh ho  jaye happy happy happy"...  😆Even playing it once is okay..  But in one episode they play it almost six time..  Fed up of seeing this happy Biscuit ads..  At times it also happens that you skip the ad but it still plays at the background, with dialogues and advertisement voice going hand in hand..  Lol..  What's the point of giving 'skip'  option then? About the quality also I agree...  The picture quality is really bad.. ðŸ¥º

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Me.. That why I used mx player.. It's far better than voot

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

Me..  Ads are really annoying..  I mean yesterday there was this intense scene going on where Pranati was looking at Reyansh with tears and anger in her eyes and suddenly  they start playing "happy happy happy,  Jo bhi khaaye woh ho  jaye happy happy happy"...  😆Even playing it once is okay..  But in one episode they play it almost six time..  Fed up of seeing this happy Biscuit ads..  At times it also happens that you skip the ad but it still plays at the background, with dialogues and advertisement voice going hand in hand..  Lol..  What's the point of giving 'skip'  option then? About the quality also I agree...  The picture quality is really bad.. ðŸ¥º

🤣

I so agree.

First they add 6-10 ads of 20 secs to 1.5 min in one video. Second, they keep repeating the same ad 3 times. 

And the picture quality! What they serve us as "High" quality is just 480P. The Voot admin on fb said it is 720p, but I doubt. 

Compare this with Hostar that provides crystal clear picture quality in 1080p, where you can even see the open pores of actors in close-ups. ðŸ˜†

The app deserves 1 star.

amritat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Me.. That why I used mx player.. It's far better than voot

Is it safe for the phone? 

And free? ðŸ˜ƒ

Roses4Moira thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritat

Is it safe for the phone? 

And free? ðŸ˜ƒ

yup... 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ZindagiCalling

🤣🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail

welcome🤗