Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Unconventional

Bhai fayda to kisi bhi amount me nai karti hai.This is generally an excuse for those who cannot stay without drinking.Amrit belimit me poison β€œho sakti” hai but poison to kitna bhi lo poison hi rahegi.😊

Baat to kafi hadd tak theek 

but stone hua tha mujhe dawai khai kuch na hua ..doctor ne bola  beer piyo aur control your urine then release with full force aur uske baad stone bahar aa gaya with urine πŸ˜† aur aisa ek baar nahi 2-3 baar ho gaya πŸ˜† but ab last year se no stone.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

adventurousman thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

THIS!!....these people do not know what real feminism stands for...Real feminism is fighting for the equality of woman...not placing women higher than men or berating men for the same actions that the women get lauded for..

What I read on twitter was that Neha clapped for a girl who said that she had slapped her BF for cheating on her....and then she goes ballistic on this boy who said he slapped his GF because she was cheating on him with 5 boys....she told the boy that its the girl's choice....what? how? so people who are in a relationship or are married...can go and cheat and then call it their choice? We will see the day ur husband cheats on you Neha and calls it his choice😳......slapping is wrong....she should have scolded both of them for slapping and shouldn't have defended the cheating partner...

She praised a girl who slapped 4 boys just last season πŸ˜‚ they all did.

Last Saturday she was telling a girl to use her woman charm to use men, manipulate them and then said I’ll teach you πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Every time I see her I remember julie πŸ˜‚

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Didn't this dude cheat on Nora with Neha, then the two got married only because Neha was pregnant?

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Didn't this dude cheat on Nora with Neha, then the two got married only because Neha was pregnant?

yes aur ab ban raha hai holier then thou πŸ˜‚ he apparently didn't intend to marry Neha but had no choice to hurriedly marry when she got preggers. The two hid the pregnancy for the longest time lying that the media is just speculating falsely.

Edited by reams - 4 years ago
Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

What a downgrade. Nora to Neha

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

KJO, Sonam, Tapsee, etc are supporting this. The thing is, I am not surprised even a tiny bit. This bubble called Bollywood is filled with cheaters and self-obssessed loafers. Cheating is second nature and quite normal for them so it's not a big deal. 

What the guy did by slapping the girl was wrong. BUT, what Neha said was worse especially because she is the celebrity in this case. Wasn't she Miss. India?! How can Miss. India be so damn stupid and downright disgraceful especially at this age. 

Edited by Cookies.. - 4 years ago