Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Neha dhupia slammed on Twitter, Netizens calls her fake feminism.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

She deserves all the backlash she's getting. Tbh such people are responsible for reducing the word feminism to ch***pa. You can't defend every woman for the sake of defending and earn browny points. She could have scolded the guy for raising a hand on his gf and stopped there only. Whatever she said thereafter and before, defending a girl who is cheating on his guy with n number of guys was utter bullshit. Even Nikhil behaved like a stupid and came across as a moron. No wonder most of BW people are called dumb Fs.

Edited by Glitter_In_Eye - 4 years ago
arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

as a woman i humbly request neha madam not to defend us.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I dont get what happened here

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

She deserves all the backlash she's getting. Tbh such people are responsible for reducing the word feminism to ch***pa. 

Women can do whatever cause they women ðŸ¤£

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That guy shouldn't have slapped. No one should resort to physical violence...

They should have simply scolded him and sent him off

but don't try to justify the cheating! Her choice ka kya matlab hai.. she was also saying maybe he didn't satisfy her.. so ? that does not justify cheating

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Glitter_In_Eye

She deserves all the backlash she's getting. Tbh such people are responsible for reducing the word feminism to ch***pa. You can't defend every woman for the sake of defending and earn browny points. She could have scolded the guy for raising a hand on his gf and stopped there only. Whatever she said thereafter and before, defending a girl who is cheating on his guy with n number of guys was utter bullshit. Even Nikhil behaved like a stupid and came across as a moron. No wonder most of BW people are called dumb Fs.

THIS!!....these people do not know what real feminism stands for...Real feminism is fighting for the equality of woman...not placing women higher than men or berating men for the same actions that the women get lauded for..

What I read on twitter was that Neha clapped for a girl who said that she had slapped her BF for cheating on her....and then she goes ballistic on this boy who said he slapped his GF because she was cheating on him with 5 boys....she told the boy that its the girl's choice....what? how? so people who are in a relationship or are married...can go and cheat and then call it their choice? We will see the day ur husband cheats on you Neha and calls it his choice😳......slapping is wrong....she should have scolded both of them for slapping and shouldn't have defended the cheating partner...

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Im not following ? Is there a video or something 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Im not following ? Is there a video or something 

I haven't seen the show so I don't know if this is true or being exaggerated .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqC45cLn79M