Neil is definitely married !!! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: kinu17

for the bold words ..I think like this too ..a movie name tum bin yrs back ..story was like this ..the main Male  lead role was  accidentally made an car accident and killed main lead role female's  fiance who was  was visiting india from canada ..so the guy who  did the  accident he was feeling very guilty as it was not his fault and decided to tell the truth to the family of dead guy ..he came to Canada Calgary..story goes by..

Hope it wont go that way. But let's c..I dont want neil to be murderer of babita and hanuman..

I don't think that is the case here Neil's backstory is something which he wants to get rid of as per his phone conversation so this is definitely not the case but there is something painful that happened to him.

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Priya204

I don't think that is the case here Neil's backstory is something which he wants to get rid of as per his phone conversation so this is definitely not the case but there is something painful that happened to him.

I wish that too 100% ..but someone for sure black mailing him . Y that's the thing ..let's c..😀

Edited by kinu17 - 4 years ago
Agar123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

That movie is Tum Bin. 

Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes Neil does not come across as a cheater but at the same time he is someone who lacks maturity so wonder what his backstory is but that phone conversation made it pretty clear that he had been talking to a woman.

The writers are being very smart about it and not giving too much away. In between all the storylines we get to know a little bit about him. I first thought of him having a wife and child when the whole incident with the phone call and money happened where mini overheard him on the phone and he said it was about a loan. But the way he sounded to me (his frustration and saying the person only wants money) made me think of child maintenance or alimony for some reason 

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Del00

The writers are being very smart about it and not giving too much away. In between all the storylines we get to know a little bit about him. I first thought of him having a wife and child when the whole incident with the phone call and money happened where mini overheard him on the phone and he said it was about a loan. But the way he sounded to me (his frustration and saying the person only wants money) made me think of child maintenance or alimony for some reason 

The makers indeed are being very smart they keep giving us small hints about his backstory we try to figure out what exactly it is and then again it turns out to be something else!

From male abuse to a false metoo allegation on Neil we have discussed it all but are still clueless and suddenly they have brought this kammo khatri drama in between which again makes me think that either makers want to sort them and focus on Neil's story or this is a hint of Neil being falsely accused of metoo by someone to get money and draw a parallel that some metoo allegations are true(in case of khatri) while others are false (in case of Neil) to get money. I am eagerly waiting for his backstory.

Agar123 thumbnail

Wild theory but what if the writers are tricking us completely and Neil is some undercover agent of some sort who's continuously involved in illegal activity? It could explain why he kept changing jobs with different restaurants. With the accident Minne & Arya heard on the radio what if Neil had a role in it? Crazy theory but it would take guts for the show to not fulfill all the fans' hopes of a potential family with the trio. I don't think Neil will tell the truth to Minnie about his "past". She will come to know on her own. I think Neil has fallen for the sisters and wants to stop his prior illegal work to settle down.  Perhaps then Bobby will leave the friend-zone LOL. 

SRJ also mentioned playing a character with an interesting backstory. Perhaps he wants the challenge of delivering a mysterious character like Neil.  He's already played the role so well if Neil is genuine or not. I also think the Khatri arc is coming to a close somehow. Was Neil the villain all along? I'm going to get blasted for this haha.

Edited by Agar123 - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail

The makers indeed are being very smart they keep giving us small hints about his backstory we try to figure out what exactly it is and then again it turns out to be something else!

From male abuse to a false metoo allegation on Neil we have discussed it all but are still clueless and suddenly they have brought this kammo khatri drama in between which again makes me think that either makers want to sort them and focus on Neil's story or this is a hint of Neil being falsely accused of metoo by someone to get money and draw a parallel that some metoo allegations are true(in case of khatri) while others are false (in case of Neil) to get money. I am eagerly waiting for his backstory.

There are many scenarios. I love how they aren’t giving too much away too soon. A part of me wants there to be a link between Neil and HS, like maybe a cousin or something. It would explain how he developed a bond so quickly with Arya (more so with Arya than mini). It’s quite unusual for a grown man to develop a bond that quick with a 5 year old girl. I’ve also tried to come up with a few theories myself. There’s obviously going to be a major shift in the story from mini to Neil (we are yet to see him properly take centre stage) and I think he’s going to be brilliant. The glimpses I’ve seen of his acting (in between what’s going on with mini/Arya) have been great. I agree with you about the khatri/kammo thing, it came out of nowhere 😳 I could never have imagined such a story about them. It would explain why khatri is so lustful with how he ogles women and tried to force himself on babita and I can totally see him marrying someone for money. He’s such a slime ball ðŸ˜† I love his laugh tho ðŸ¤£

Del00 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agar123

Wild theory but what if the writers are tricking us completely and Neil is some undercover agent of some sort who's continuously involved in illegal activity? It could explain why he kept changing jobs with different restaurants. With the accident Minne & Arya heard on the radio what if Neil had a role in it? Crazy theory but it would take guts for the show to not fulfill all the fans' hopes of a potential family with the trio. I don't think Neil will tell the truth to Minnie about his "past". She will come to know on her own. I think Neil has fallen for the sisters and wants to stop his prior illegal work to settle down.  Perhaps then Bobby will leave the friend-zone LOL. 

SRJ also mentioned playing a character with an interesting backstory. Perhaps he wants the challenge of delivering a mysterious character like Neil.  He's already played the role so well if Neil is genuine or not. I also think the Khatri arc is coming to a close somehow. Was Neil the villain all along? I'm going to get blasted for this haha.

She’s definitely going to find out on her own. It would be easier to forgive him for anything if he was honest with her. If she finds out on her own there is potentially more storylines they could get out of it. Like them breaking up, being heartbroken and eventually finding their way back together. 

I like your theory but he seems too into being a chef to be using it as an undercover job for illegal activity. Plus if he was doing illegal stuff, surely he will be more rich and have nicer stuff. The way he talks about food is so passionate, like a real chef. I reckon he’s probably changed a lot of jobs because of how stubborn he is and how much of a perfectionist he is in the kitchen. But who knows how the story is going to play out. It’s very exciting coming up with different theories 

Agar123 thumbnail

"otherwise mat lehna" haha

..Kavi.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Del00

I hope this is true. I have been wanting to see an ex situation in a positive light because not all marriages end bitterly (especially if there’s children involved because the man and woman still need to co parent). Sometimes marriages just don’t work and people aren’t happy with each other and it’s a mutual ending of the marriage. If they are showing him as being married before I hope they don’t show infidelity/cheating. A person like mini who’s seen the ugly side of cheating (and who is already insecure) would spend her whole life second guessing a man if he’s got a history of cheating. Neil doesn’t come across as unfaithful tho 

I kind of get the vibe that Neil's ex may have cheated on him, and is refusing to divorce him or allow him to divorce her without spousal support or alimony or something. It would be an interesting route to take, because yes a woman can be loving and supportive and motherly, but women can also be cruel and greedy and heartless. After all, this show has shown us a lot of human nature in its portrayal of relationships in the past, and this could merely be another facet they bring to light.