Patiala Babes

Neil is definitely married !!!

Disha.2021 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

in Monday's epi, his conversations over phone was a clear indignation. 

1. He said "tum nehi aogi , Main aunga Milne.

(so it's a girl he's talking to)

2. & d rest of d convo sounded like he has to give alimony to that girl. 

Hard time ahead for Mini.😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Ohh God! How old is Mini right now? What's happening? 🤪

Agar123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I believe Neil has an ex-wife who's family might've tricked him for his wealth. He did mention to Minnie that his parents left him a house with a lot of money before.  Perhaps he lost the house and most of his money? Sadly it seems it will have some typical ex story line but hopefully it has an interesting dark backstory of how he might've been deceived.

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don't think he is married just because he was talking to some lady in phone😆  Even if he is what's wrong ? Even season one had  married  leads and they had handled it beautifully😳 all age people have chance to move on.Here Mini is 23 and him 29 so what's wrong even if  he was married ? and nothing is confirmed also😆 watching just small scene and going to long discussions on this is waste.

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

I don't think he is married just because he was talking to some lady in phone😆  Even if he is what's wrong ? Even season one had  married  leads and they had handled it beautifully😳 all age people have chance to move on.Here Mini is 23 and him 29 so what's wrong even if  he was married ? and nothing is confirmed also😆 watching just small scene and going to long discussions on this is waste.

its nothing wrong if he turns out to be married but then Mini will be devastated at first. and it will look like he made his advances towards her without coming clear about his past to her. and then if there is a ex wife she can play vamp in future which i dont want.

par sab mere jaisa hi soch rahe hain .....mera darr badha rahe hain.😆

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjali0111

its nothing wrong if he turns out to be married but then Mini will be devastated at first. and it will look like he made his advances towards her without coming clear about his past to her. and then if there is a ex wife she can play vamp in future which i dont want.

par sab mere jaisa hi soch rahe hain .....mera darr badha rahe hain.😆

Anjali wait and watch my dear Girl. ðŸ¤—its going to be different and with just small few seconds of scene how can we predict this ? Cvs have succeeded then ðŸ˜† this is what they wanted .Fans think in typical way.😆 but reality will be something else .😉 just wait and watch 

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago
Del00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I hope this is true. I have been wanting to see an ex situation in a positive light because not all marriages end bitterly (especially if there’s children involved because the man and woman still need to co parent). Sometimes marriages just don’t work and people aren’t happy with each other and it’s a mutual ending of the marriage. If they are showing him as being married before I hope they don’t show infidelity/cheating. A person like mini who’s seen the ugly side of cheating (and who is already insecure) would spend her whole life second guessing a man if he’s got a history of cheating. Neil doesn’t come across as unfaithful tho 

Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Del00

I hope this is true. I have been wanting to see an ex situation in a positive light because not all marriages end bitterly (especially if there’s children involved because the man and woman still need to co parent). Sometimes marriages just don’t work and people aren’t happy with each other and it’s a mutual ending of the marriage. If they are showing him as being married before I hope they don’t show infidelity/cheating. A person like mini who’s seen the ugly side of cheating (and who is already insecure) would spend her whole life second guessing a man if he’s got a history of cheating. Neil doesn’t come across as unfaithful tho 

Yes Neil does not come across as a cheater but at the same time he is someone who lacks maturity so wonder what his backstory is but that phone conversation made it pretty clear that he had been talking to a woman.

ekomas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just hope it is not something like ---------- he was responsible for the death of Hanuman and Babita..............................

If he is already married, I hope he also opens up to Minnie earlier than later.  She has already poured her heart out to him........

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ekomas

I just hope it is not something like ---------- he was responsible for the death of Hanuman and Babita..............................

If he is already married, I hope he also opens up to Minnie earlier than later.  She has already poured her heart out to him........

for the bold words ..I think like this too ..a movie name tum bin yrs back ..story was like this ..the main Male  lead role was  accidentally made an car accident and killed main lead role female's  fiance who was  was visiting india from canada ..so the guy who  did the  accident he was feeling very guilty as it was not his fault and decided to tell the truth to the family of dead guy ..he came to Canada Calgary..story goes by..

Hope it wont go that way. But let's c..I dont want neil to be murderer of babita and hanuman..