Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

This is how it should have been this is how. Brillaing. Looking for the next update pls provide us by today 

MishtiNew thumbnail

Aria, this is just awesome... Fabulous... Please continue soon...

Loved this update.

Wish we could get this in the show.

scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Chapter 1 is how I imagined their lives in the 8 years that passed. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

oa2019 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

just read the 2 chapters together.  this is very well written and just a joy to read.  this is how I imagined the show to have actually gone instead it's.... ๐Ÿ˜•anyways love this and hope you write more.

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

I am actually short of words because this is MIND BLOWING ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

aria_valerie thumbnail

Is it weird and vain of me to fall in love with my own story? ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: aria_valerie

Is it weird and vain of me to fall in love with my own story? ๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿฅฑ

No dear... It isn't weird. In fact this is good ... ๐Ÿ˜Š This will help you a lot.

Minhasmansi92 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Well i know i m late. But i m Freaking Speechless. Update soon Aria. Looking forward to read more of your stories. 

MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I like how the story started with her journey from her struggle to live in bitter memories of her ex, Bajaj's support day & night waiting for her to heal with Kukki, making sure she is healing day by day, giving her time to recover both physically and emotionally, and finally standing as her support, as her pillar when she decided to start her life again. 

And now she is successful and ready to take revenge from the people who wronged her and her child๐Ÿ˜ˆ. And she wants him to be with her in this too.

And I like how Sharmas were informed about her once she recovered. And Bajaj got their acceptance and her mother's blessing too.

Great start to the story Ariaโค๏ธ. Will read the next part and will be back.

Edited by MR21 - 4 years ago
MR21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This is freaking awesome.

His thoughts on how this is Prerna's fight and her journey and her revenge. Even though he knows that she is not ready yet, he let her go, knowing that he would be there for her when she needs him, he would be there for her to hold her so that she would bounce back and succeed. What else would she need when both Bajaj and Kukki supported her all these years and even now. Prerna took her first step towards her goal and he would be back in some time to take his revenge too.

They are not married even though Prerna suggested it for Kukki's sake๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. So I am expecting a future wedding ceremony for them.

And his one-sided-love for herโค๏ธ๐Ÿ’”

Looking forward to seeing how Basus would react to this. Please update soon Aria.