Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sujz

I think, Boni ki maa ka na aana hi accha hai.! Otherwise there won't be any notable progress in Ani-boni relationship. And life ain't a bed of roses, I have seen in another SSP show, nanu the only person who loves the ml from the family dies, but then the story progressed as the main leads' bond grew even more after that.

At times, such heart breaks are necessary.

I'll be fine with both though. ❤️

Exactly 

Bondita's mom living with them will not let anirudh to completely take over bondita's responsibility in all true senses 

And yes nanu going away broke everybody's heart but it made the leads even more connected with each other

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Laalchi_Reader

Exactly 

Bondita's mom living with them will not let anirudh to completely take over bondita's responsibility in all true senses 

And yes nanu going away broke everybody's heart but it made the leads even more connected with each other

we all were against it at first but then it helped the storyline greatly.

So I guess similar would happen here

Laalchi_Reader thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

we all were against it at first but then it helped the storyline greatly.

So I guess similar would happen here

Everybody was shattered and couldn't help but imagine about the possible scenarios that were not possible.. Here the situation is not that sensitive 

Here too bondita will be so upset but later will adapt herself in this new world with the help of his pati babu 

Home786 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Heh! Just seen in Instagram. I think Anirudh and Bondita came back to mansion without her mom. They are only two in car not her mother. Let's see what's happening in between all these. 

rmahi25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mannu_123

Yup, I guess he already thinks so, as he keeps repeating about boni being her responsibility which he will carry for his whole life, which boni affirmed during the rituals ceremony.. tera picha na mai chodungi soniye 🤣(it's just a line of a song, to complement what she said - 'ab acchi patni ki tarah apke piche hi ghumti rhungi zindagi bhar'.. no intentions of being creepy) 

Bondita is unintentionally cute at times❤️and even Anirudh can't deny it.