Barrister Babu

Will boni's mom come along with ani and boni?

mannu_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I really doubt boni's mom will come at the haveli to live.. trilochan has gone to the village before ani and boni could, to make sure she would deny to come along.

Boni will be really sad when she gets to know this😭 waiting to see how ani will pacify boni then⭐️

The scenes at her village should be lighter ones to enjoy, rather than the serious ones at the haveli.. may be new start of friendship between them 😊 

And I thought he might get angry😡 with boni for making faces on the pic of minni in his wallet but he was really cute to laugh it off

Edited by mannu_123 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I had hoped she would come along, but tri kaka wont let that happen i think😡 

Maybe they will bring this track later.

I hope there are is indeed a scene where ani pacifies bondu, it will be a treat to watch😳

I loved that scene where both are laughing at mini's pic. Aur accha hota agar ani bhi apni thodi kalakaari dikhaata uss pic par😆 but anyway mini ko jalte hue dikhaya , dil ko sukoon mila😆

paytonlee123 thumbnail

Ani and Boni are going to have a hard time convincing her to come with them. I think ani might leave the haveli with boni for sometime so that boni's mom can live with them. I don't think his family is going to agree to it that easily.

Sujz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think, Boni ki maa ka na aana hi accha hai.! Otherwise there won't be any notable progress in Ani-boni relationship. And life ain't a bed of roses, I have seen in another SSP show, nanu the only person who loves the ml from the family dies, but then the story progressed as the main leads' bond grew even more after that.

At times, such heart breaks are necessary.

I'll be fine with both though. ❤️

paytonlee123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

I hope there are is indeed a scene where ani pacifies bondu, it will be a treat to watch😳

I loved that scene where both are laughing at mini's pic. Aur accha hota agar ani bhi apni thodi kalakaari dikhaata uss pic par😆 but anyway mini ko jalte hue dikhaya , dil ko sukoon mila😆

Mini is such a creep though 😆 . Why is she always spying on ani and boni? If annirudh saw this side of her he will be like face palming at his poor choice and thanking his lucky stars

mannu_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Yes, may be later ani will get to know about trilochan's deed and will get her back, as I feel, there will be a big track regarding widow empowerment.. but not now..👍🏼 current track will concentrate more on boni.. 🤗

Ani doesn't know boni yet.. maybe village track will show ani that she deserves to study and she will support ani in bringing d change he wants in the society.. as shown today boni says, 'mera aur apka sapna juda ho ye bhi to ho sakta hai'😆

Ani sochega chirag liye idhar udhar bhatak rha tha, jawab to mere hi ghar aya baitha hai 🤣

And the scene where they were doing all d rituals n boni says that zindagi bhar aapke piche piche ghumungi, shows their bond will be inseparable 🤗

mannu_123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sujz

I think, Boni ki maa ka na aana hi accha hai.! Otherwise there won't be any notable progress in Ani-boni relationship. And life ain't a bed of roses, I have seen in another SSP show, nanu the only person who loves the ml from the family dies, but then the story progressed as the main leads' bond grew even more after that.

At times, such heart breaks are necessary.

I'll be fine with both though. ❤️

I think this is not d right time for boni's mom full track entry.. maybe after few months, when ani gets to know boni a lot better. Or maybe after the leap.. that would be the best though smiley20

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

Mini is such a creep though 😆 . Why is she always spying on ani and boni? If annirudh saw this side of her he will be like face palming at his poor choice and thanking his lucky stars

he was smiling when she looked at him when he was getting ready that day when he arrived.

Sujz thumbnail

Originally posted by: paytonlee123

he was smiling when she looked at him with those binoculars when he was getting ready that day when he arrived.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

I think Bonita's mom will not enter the haveli since Trilochan will ensure that she refuses, but maybe after sometime Anirudhh might get her with him. And, I hope he begins to think about educating Bondita since this will be the turning point for both Bondita and her mom.