Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Who is Rupa and Nandini? Twins and where did she played twins? 

Yeah. Ishita is very  good and honestly  I like her acting  more than  even Mughda( don't  kill me Nandini😂😂). In her last show she was fire. But like you said she might not be suitable for Negative roles. Still I would love to see her 😆. 

Found out Alisha is only 23 so maybe she won't  look old. I had doubts  even with Naina but she didn't  look bad with Ranbir. Besides Ranbir is for Prachi only😆

I was talking about Shweta who played both the good and evil twins in Chandra Nandini.

Kyaaaaaa! 😡Malaaaaaaa I will.....do nothing Yaar. 😆Everyone has their own choices. 😉That's what I thought. She has that positive, good person kinda face.

Accha! Alisha is just 23! She appears older. Some people do look older than their age while some look younger, like our Mugdha. Hmm...maybe you are right. Though, frankly, I never found Naina even remotely suitable with Ranbir. But yes, Ranbir belongs only to Prachi. So, they can bring anyone as Rhea.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nandini25

I was talking about Shweta who played both the good and evil twins in Chandra Nandini.

Kyaaaaaa! 😡Malaaaaaaa I will.....do nothing Yaar. 😆Everyone has their own choices. 😉That's what I thought. She has that positive, good person kinda face.

Accha! Alisha is just 23! She appears older. Some people do look older than their age while some look younger, like our Mugdha. Hmm...maybe you are right. Though, frankly, I never found Naina even remotely suitable with Ranbir. But yes, Ranbir belongs only to Prachi. So, they can bring anyone as Rhea.

Lol there was twins?  I never knew🤣🤣🤣. Yeah we need someone suitable for Sanju😆 than Ranbir🤣🤣🤣. Yes Alisha is only 23. Even I was surprised.

Btwn can we discuss it here or we can make a new thread? 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Lol there was twins?  I never knew🤣🤣🤣. Yeah we need someone suitable for Sanju😆 than Ranbir🤣🤣🤣. Yes Alisha is only 23. Even I was surprised.

Btwn can we discuss it here or we can make a new thread? 

Yup. They were twins. 😆 Tum fir pad gayi Rhanju ke peeche? 🤣Yeah. She doesn't look 23. 

A new thread for discussing who will be new Rhea? Ok. I guess I'll ask koeli appy if we can make such a thread since it's still not confirmed. Then I'll let you know or I can make it myself if I get the permission.

mala06 thumbnail

Yup. They were twins. 😆 Tum fir pad gayi Rhanju ke peeche? 🤣Yeah. She doesn't look 23. 

A new thread for discussing who will be new Rhea? Ok. I guess I'll ask koeli appy if we can make such a thread since it's still not confirmed. Then I'll let you know or I can make it myself if I get the permission.

They are my second favourite couple after all😆.Ok thanks👍🏼

Nandini25 thumbnail

They are my second favourite couple after all😆.Ok thanks👍🏼

No Yaar. We can't until the news is confirmed. I asked koeli appy. 

mala06 thumbnail

No Yaar. We can't until the news is confirmed. I asked koeli appy. 

Ok. But I think its kind of confirmed because they don't  show her in past episodes eventhough she is in india  and from Nainas interview. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Ok. But I think its kind of confirmed because they don't  show her in past episodes eventhough she is in india  and from Nainas interview. 

Kind of. But not surely. And until it's surely confirmed, we can't make a thread about it. Probably we can discuss it in the cc. Because we can discuss anything and everything in the cc, isn't it?

mala06 thumbnail

Kind of. But not surely. And until it's surely confirmed, we can't make a thread about it. Probably we can discuss it in the cc. Because we can discuss anything and everything in the cc, isn't it?

Yup ok👍🏼. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

👍🏼

Sharona thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Chill yaar this not conform yet if ria quit the show or not.

There no news ar artical who say that ria leaving this show.

Only one interview of her.

Then we canot say if she officialy leaving or not.