Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ican

How about helly daruwala??????

Won't match. Her acting is not good. Bas style marna aata hain. Besides she is fair. Shweta Basu Prasad will do. She is dusky like original Rhea and also her acting is quite good. 

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nandini25

Won't match. Her acting is not good. Bas style marna aata hain. Besides she is fair. Shweta Basu Prasad will do. She is dusky like original Rhea and also her acting is quite good. 

Maybe Ada khan😆. She is perfect  in  villian roles. But she might look old in front of Krishna. Havent  seen swetas acting besides her as a child actor so can't  say anything. 

Chocolateygirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ican

How about helly daruwala??????

helly is doing another show in colors ishq main marjawa.so she can't.maybe a new entry or any other face who has worked with ekta and balaji.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's a pity coz I kinda liked Naina's chemistry with Shika

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Maybe Ada khan😆. She is perfect  in  villian roles. But she might look old in front of Krishna. Havent  seen swetas acting besides her as a child actor so can't  say anything. 

Ada will definitely look older than Krishna. 😆 But, yes she's fab in villainous roles. Shweta Ka acting dekhna Hain? Ok. I'll search for the video where her role was villainous. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Mala, watch Chandra Nandini episode 21 in hotstar from 8:15 minutes.

mala06 thumbnail

Mala, watch Chandra Nandini episode 21 in hotstar from 8:15 minutes.

Watched it she is great👏. Would also consider Ishita dutta. Her acting skills are on a different level and she played 16 years old in drishyam when she was nearly 25. So age will also not be problem for her. But I wonder if she will agree to play role of Rhea.

mala06 thumbnail

What do you guys think of Aalisha Panwar?

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Watched it she is great👏. Would also consider Ishita dutta. Her acting skills are on a different level and she played 16 years old in drishyam when she was nearly 25. So age will also not be problem for her. But I wonder if she will agree to play role of Rhea.

Hain na? I really liked her acting. And the funny coincidence is she played the role of the evil twin of FL in the show and was after her sister's husband. 😆Only Roopa was the identical twin of Nandini. 

Yeah. Ishita is also a good actress. But I doubt if she would want to do such a downright negative role. Ishita's face has the same innocence as Mugdha's and gives me positive vibes. While Shweta has that shrewd and cunning look. Alisha will look older than Ranbir Yaar. Besides, she is doing another show atm. However, Alisha is really good in negative roles. Saw some scenes of her former show.👏

mala06 thumbnail

Hain na? I really liked her acting. And the funny coincidence is she played the role of the evil twin of FL in the show and was after her sister's husband. 😆Only Roopa was the identical twin of Nandini. 

Yeah. Ishita is also a good actress. But I doubt if she would want to do such a downright negative role. Ishita's face has the same innocence as Mugdha's and gives me positive vibes. While Shweta has that shrewd and cunning look. Alisha will look older than Ranbir Yaar. Besides, she is doing another show atm. However, Alisha is really good in negative roles. Saw some scenes of her former show.👏

Who is Rupa and Nandini? Twins and where did she played twins? 

Yeah. Ishita is very  good and honestly  I like her acting  more than  even Mughda( don't  kill me Nandini😂😂). In her last show she was fire. But like you said she might not be suitable for Negative roles. Still I would love to see her 😆. 

Found out Alisha is only 23 so maybe she won't  look old. I had doubts  even with Naina but she didn't  look bad with Ranbir. Besides Ranbir is for Prachi only😆