IT'S OFFICIAL - Rajkummar Rao Bhumi Pednekar in Badhaai Do - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I have had enough of Bhumi 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

🤓  4 movies SRK when will they start and complete

Mujhe nahi pata kuch😆

Woh bas NM ko bolne ke liye bola maine. NM ko bas yahi kehna tha ki tum apne kaam pe dhyan do Srk apna Kam kar raha hai. 

Twinklingmoon thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

I don't waste money. His movies can come n go, doesn't matter.

They do matter to you else you wouldn't be talking. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: M0DERATOR

They do matter to you else you wouldn't be talking. 

Awww. Good old conjuring up theories. Nice try though. Khayali pulao ke bina toh India forums chalega kese. 

BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh come on. Rajkummar is wayy more skilled actor than Ayushman. He is also a decent actor true, but Raj stole the show when they were acting together. And Ayushman's current niche is social issues, he has kind of become the go to actor for such content. But he also has this underhand tactics going under the surface, he acts pricey and has been accused of stealing ideas, and he doesn't respect the directors he had worked before. He has also been accused of being insecure of sharing limelight. He is talented, he is an outsider so I want him to do well but clearly he isn't all cotton candy and roses. 

I personally don't like the idea of sequels and Badhaai ho was a very good standalone movie, so I am not too happy with this news. Rajkumar needs a hit so that he can keep doing content rich low-medium budget movies any longer. 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunPrabhasFan

Oh come on. Rajkummar is wayy more skilled actor than Ayushman. He is also a decent actor true, but Raj stole the show when they were acting together. And Ayushman's current niche is social issues, he has kind of become the go to actor for such content. But he also has this underhand tactics going under the surface, he acts pricey and has been accused of stealing ideas, and he doesn't respect the directors he had worked before. He has also been accused of being insecure of sharing limelight. He is talented, he is an outsider so I want him to do well but clearly he isn't all cotton candy and roses. 

I personally don't like the idea of sequels and Badhaai ho was a very good standalone movie, so I am not too happy with this news. Rajkumar needs a hit so that he can keep doing content rich low-medium budget movies any longer. 

Rajkumar is an artist who comes along once in a blue moon. A true talent. Which is probably why he continues to get work.

That said, I think he truly looks at only his role when deciding on what work to pick. How much flexing of his acting muscle he is allowed etc.

Ayushman clearly looks at movie as a whole. He was the lead in BkB and supposedly the lead in SMZS, but the other male MC got the meatier role in both movies. The film has to work, not just the role. He is not even close to RKR as an artist, but making movies cannot be a self-centered endeavor for it to succeed as a business.

I hope Badhai Do succeeds. Commercial successes help drive less profitable, but artistically refined ventures.

Edited by MahanalayakKarn - 4 years ago
BarunPrabhasFan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MahanalayakKarn

Rajkumar is an artist who comes along once in a blue moon. A true talent. Which is probably why he continues to get work.

That said, I think he truly looks at only his role when deciding on what work to pick. How much flexing of his acting muscle he is allowed etc.

Ayushman clearly looks at movie as a whole. He was the lead in BkB and supposedly the lead in SMZS, but the other male MC got the meatier role in both movies. The film has to work, not just the role. He is not even close to RKR as an artist, but making movies cannot be a self-centered endeavor for it to succeed as a business.

I hope Badhai Do succeeds. Commercial successes help drive less profitable, but artistically refined ventures.

I hope you are right and the film works out. The director is different so not sure how good the idea is on paper. 

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

RKR is a super talent, and he should be getting movies, but the guy is a box office poison.

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Awww. Good old conjuring up theories. Nice try though. Khayali pulao ke bina toh India forums chalega kese. 

NM - 1 

M0DERATOR - 0

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Do writers and directors spend their money? Producers kaun hain? 

the production house is the film wing of times of india newspaper