StacyStyle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

In an interaction with Pinkvilla, Bhumi Pednekar opened up about her career choices this far in the film industry. The diva, who is known for pulling off challenging roles with finesse, was asked if she chooses such a path for the fear of getting typecasted. In her reply, Bhumi boldly claimed that she feels that she is sort of irreplaceable, since most others cannot do the roles, she can do. In her words:

“Honestly I used to get worried about this and may be run away from it but now no. I feel like main jo karti hun vo koi aur nahin kar sakta. Honestly I used to get worried about this and may be run away from it but now no. I feel like main jo karti hun vo koi aur nahin kar sakta.”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StacyStyle thumbnail

Bhumi is so delusional, especially when you realize she is very insecure and shows body to hide her insecurity. I have only watched 2 movies of her,. the one with Ayushmann and Govinda Naam Mera, the latter she was invisible and was all about Kiara. The first one she was okay, typically fat lady in movie nothing special.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She is free to think whatever she wants. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

She didn't meant she is irreplaceable

She just conveyed that now she has confidence in herself and that now she realizes that everyone has their own individualistic place. 

SakZ thumbnail

How did you realize she has insecurity and shows body to cover it? Does this apply to her only or every actresses?

priya185 thumbnail

Bhumi can act but she is not great and she ruined her own looks with lip fillers 

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SakZ

How did you realize she has insecurity and shows body to cover it? Does this apply to her only or every actresses?

Gee, because I have eyes. Unlike most actresses they arent going around saying they are irreplaceable while doing changing their looks to be like every other actress, are they?

Bhumi isnt beautiful enough, talented enough, likeable enough or has the X factor fort people to care about her. The is absolutely nothing unique about her to stand out.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Her voice is too crunchy 

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I loved the movies she did with Ayushmann. But the movie she did with konkona, koko overshadow her. Yes bhumi can act but these days she is changing her look which is insecure quality where she has lip fillers and her facial structure is changed. She should’ve been confident in her talent and only use gym and workout to look hot, not surgery, just my opinion. 

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very easily replaceable by Richa Chaddha. 

And, by the way, where are you right now?