Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

I LOVED him in Monica, o my darling movie. Huma was good in the film. Him and Radhika should do more movies together. He is part of the Crew, I wonder if he is opposite tabu or kareena or kriti? Excited about Stree 2 as well, him and shraddha are just great together. I would like to see him do movies with dp as well. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He is with janhvi in mr and Mrs mahi

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I dont think hes in Crew, its diljit

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

His upcmg- Vicky Vidya ka woh wala video with tripti

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Stree 2 and Vicky Vidya yes, Mahi mein aagaar koi aur hota toh shaayad. I watched Roohi aa few days back and I still need to detoxify Jhanvi's "acting"

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 2 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

janhvi looks pretty but I have not seen any movie of her. I am not interested in watching her. I might watch Mr. mahi just for Raj. He needs to do more movies with Radhika A. and Zayn M. Khan, he has great chemistry with zayn and radhika and great acting from all of them. I am shocked to find out that zayn is Aamir’s niece, why she’s not getting lead roles is my question, she looked amazing with Raj. Also loved his chemistry with shraddha so he needs to sign more movies with her too similar to stree. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Love him smiley27

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vicky vidya has potential to be big sleeper hit, if they show tripti bold scenes like Animal smiley36 bhabhi 2 ka craze hai ekta ko utilise karna chahiye 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: behindyou

Vicky vidya has potential to be big sleeper hit, if they show tripti bold scenes like Animal smiley36 bhabhi 2 ka craze hai ekta ko utilise karna chahiye 

I think that film is a comedy about a couples sex tape leaking smiley36 the scope is there smiley37

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I think that film is a comedy about a couples sex tape leaking smiley36 the scope is there smiley37

and then they will be preaching that having sex is not wrong and there is no need to make fun of people having sex smiley36 but ha scope to hoga. Lets see kitna utilize karte hai makers bhabhi 2 craze ko