.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Biggest take over means? Someone tried to take over this company 😢

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Bajaj Scene:

I love his warm look. I understand why this look, Mr. Bajaj had to look older than all the characters especially if he has an 18 years old daughter. I liked the father daughter convo.

I love how worried he is about Prerna. You know maybe the distance between Kukki and Bajaj could have been as a result of Bajaj’s focus on rebuilding and holding Prerna. Maybe he lost all those years of the coziness Kukki and he had! 

Maybe he also made it his life’s mission like Prerna. From a college nobody to the Business Woman of the Year, you think that comes easy? 

Not right, subtle undercurrents amidst all the loud decibels of Durga MA! I loved how he spoke without insecurities. 

You will have to take this journey alone!

If Prerna has to find a way back to him, she will have to give the answers to her heart herself! 

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I think the big reveal of Rishabh saving her would be when he comes back. I think that's when she'll reveal she's Prerna Rishabh Bajaj too. And it will all happen publically maybe a dhamakedar entry at a party thrown by the Bajajs. 

Ok

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

P calls for help for A ... later she tries to wake him with tons of monologues and flashbacks .. skipped 

when she was leaving .. another wooden plank falls on her and she lands up on his lap .. both unconscious 

#MunniBreatheInBreatheOut 

#2020HamaraHai 

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _charu_

Meri hitler ka phone hai "Meri" happy morning πŸ˜†

Anulika β˜ΊοΈ

.Shiva. thumbnail

Jai mata ki fanting scene is back πŸ™„  

Edited by .Shiva. - 4 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

P calls for help for A ... later she tries to wake him with tons of monologues and flashbacks .. skipped 

when she was leaving .. another wooden plank falls on her and she lands up on his lap .. both unconscious 

#2020HamaraHai 

🀣 

While FF I was like why do I even bother πŸ€£

.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

#2020HamaraHai 

this is the most hilarious scene I can think of without seeing the episode πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

This can be a perfect memo. Jai mata ki FAINTING scene is seriously back. 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AllThatCritique

I think the big reveal of Rishabh saving her would be when he comes back. I think that's when she'll reveal she's Prerna Rishabh Bajaj too. And it will all happen publically maybe a dhamakedar entry at a party thrown by the Bajajs. 

DILDA MAAMLAA HAI DILBAAR πŸ˜ŽKHALBAALI HAI DIL KE ANDAR πŸ˜Ž OH MASTA MAST KALANDAR πŸ˜ŽπŸ€£

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Anupam has Sneha. Shayad Anupam aur Shivi bhag gaye together πŸ˜† Shivi saw her darling Anurag marrying Komolika and said 'mera number kabhi nahi aayega' πŸ˜”