Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Meri hitler ka phone hai "Meri" happy morning 😆

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: munnihyderabad

that convo won't end soon so may be they will bring it up once they go home as pre said she will explain everything later 

I think RB will reveal himself to them. 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

So nivi and anupam is divorce good the clowngiri they showed when bajaj was in Switzerland I was waiting for them to get lost. So much lectures bajaj had to hear from this two and now serves them right they couldn’t stay together despite trying to unite so called maa Durga ka soulmate hehe

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

So kuki is being redeem now I am so glad bajaj fans are making sure where the cvs are going wrong.

Bajaj needs to think of his daughter also and why she is so scared to call him and how she needs his attention. This prerna is taking bajaj away from his daughter 

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

I think RB will reveal himself to them. 

I hope they are grateful to him but then I hope 😆

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Bajaj scene - 

Bajaj holds Prerna's pic frame (Award wala pic ka)

He has a file in his hand .. he says "Aagayi aapki file and i will place it where you save all your important stuff "

places the photo frame back on the dresser chest and pulls out the draw and places the folder in there , he finds A's picture there , he takes it out 

he thinks may be he is wrong in sending Prerna alone there and if she meets Anurag , it's possible that the love she has for Anurag may ........ 

leaves the pic back in the draw .

"zindagi mein kuch faisle , kuch raaste humein akele hi thai karne honge .. Prerna aapko bhi yeh sab akele hi face karna hoga , apne sawaalon ka jawab aapko apne hi dil se poochne honge, wahi hai sab jawaab"

he receives a call he says "dw this is the biggest take overs in US and I am coming "

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

So kuki is being redeem now I am so glad bajaj fans are making sure where the cvs are going wrong.

Bajaj needs to think of his daughter also and why she is so scared to call him and how she needs his attention. This prerna is taking bajaj away from his daughter 

not really, the kid preferred Prerna over him always in past what will he do? 🤣

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: WaqtZaya

I hope they are grateful to him but then I hope 😆

They can go to hell. I'm only waiting for his entry. 

munnihyderabad thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: _charu_

Meri hitler ka phone hai "Meri" happy morning 😆

that was awwwww ❤️ AnuLika 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago
AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Why she forgot to mention she was saved by RB and today they are seeing her alive and smiling hugging is thanks to Bajaj the man who they had insulted once

I think the big reveal of Rishabh saving her would be when he comes back. I think that's when she'll reveal she's Prerna Rishabh Bajaj too. And it will all happen publically maybe a dhamakedar entry at a party thrown by the Bajajs.