Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh you mean future.. ok that we can decide on how much truth comes out.. ammu sorry yaar whenever abir is blamed for kubir it irritates me.. the only person who is always kept in dark is him so i got a little hyper,.. sorry dear i didnt mean to be harsh.. 

I didn't blame Abir for kubir yaar..do u think I can do that.u know I didn't even blame Abir for mishbir breakup then y will I blame Abir for kubir..not fair na.im here for almost a year and u still.dont understand me😭😭

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Kal ka episode ka title dragon saas vs bhang bahu's😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail

More than drunk mishku,I'm more interested in Abir's meme worthy expressions..he is gonna give us a laughter riot .😆😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Whom r u talking abt diyu..abt mishbir...their marriage is a child marriage yaar..they r two children who is speaking.. challenges and all.. probably I'm loving it becoz I have never seen a childish couple like mishbir..🤣🤣somebody should take a legal action against mahs and RVs for helping two children to.marry😆😆

Abir is like a saint yaar..itna self control..kahi bhaag jao aur Himalayas mein tapasya kar lo😆

i think Mishku eqn will come out soon now.. Kuhu's immaturity and jealousy everything needs to come out in front of Abir 

are yaar even if they become grandparents naa then too they wont change,... 🤣🤣

Melodic_angel thumbnail

are yaar even if they become grandparents naa then too they wont change,... 🤣🤣

Diyu..will they ever become grandparents??🤣🤣u should ask that first .. grandparents chodo aise chalenge toh parents bhi nahi banenge .🤣😆

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Okay.....this myt be unpopular opinion here..I liked the episode.😃

I felt this drama is gearing up for its climax.

You know some one has mentioned in the forum I think Uru thatin the RV house both the sisters will be made to feel 'apna'. And the brothers are trying to make both of them feel apna without abandoning one 

And I dnt think Kuhu will be able to hide her insecurities further. She is unraveling. Now it will take one more spark and she will be done. Her guilt and frustration is too much for her to handle.

And I am liking how Mishti treated Kuhu today when Abir asked her to say something. Even she was able to khul ke express that she didn't trust Kuhu.

Somehow I found it positive that both of them were not faking it, like they used to do infront of Maheshwaris.

Also everyone esp Abir and Kunal acknowledged that all is not rosy betwen the two sisters. Warna I was starting to think how can everyone be so clueless??.😆

One more thing .......

Both the couples had convo in their room.😲 And here I thought they never saw each other in their rooms😆

Both of them concentrated on making their wives feel better. Thank God

Nanko tho Abir se bhi aage nikal gaya.....waah......😆

It was more lighthearted .....and I liked it😃

And I liked the fact that RVs tried maintain balance between the two sisters instead of expecting one to adjust always. 

Baaki.....

I liked abhinal scenes🤔😆and mishbir scenes too.

Ohhh......I am.excited abt the precap🥳....Mishti is drunk for the first time in this show.....

Both mishku called out Meenu 🤣Big ben and dragon saas🤣

wow wow mini... 🤗

thank you dear for this... actually i too felt this is nearing climax... thats why they are bringing everything in open slowly... and mish as of now being mum is for her to blast at last... 

i think now everyone will see its only some immaturity, and all but mish is gonna open up about everything... then only they can understand how deep this issue is... and Uru only said infact we were talking about it way before this started that only boys can change the sisters equation rather than them changing themselves for brother it will be so good to see brothers changing them... 

Talk yaar more than that i was irritated that nanko has gone beyond n this boy that too people who loved, broke up then again came together got married is still stuck in forehead kiss 😲 i want to just argggg when like when will they move beyond 🤣

@bold - 🤣🤣 finally mini liking Abinal wholeheartedly 🤣

Drunk mishti is dream come true n again she is the one gonna kiss abir ohhoo 🤣🤣

more than meenu abir is reacting so much when they said dragon saas n big ben.. 

I didn't blame Abir for kubir yaar..do u think I can do that.u know I didn't even blame Abir for mishbir breakup then y will I blame Abir for kubir..not fair na.im here for almost a year and u still.dont understand me😭😭

Are Ammu i dont blame you dear... sorry it came out on you,.,,, i understand you dear.. its just whenever you or geethu say something like this like expecting abir to do something i get a little hyper knowing how you both like him still expecting this... thats why it was not intended dear.. sorry 🤗🤗🤗

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9f8jGwhWhU/?hl=en

Credit goes to uploader... 

Lagata hai mishbir ki alag Holi hogi...

Sab ne change kiya aur mishbir wohi Holi ke kapde me abhi tak☺️

😆

Wow so mishbir holi special is there... ☺️ drunk mishti n abir handling her... hayee exciting... 🥳

but seems like some drama is also coming up seeing the looks of others n mishbir standing together.. 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Wow so mishbir holi special is there... ☺️ drunk mishti n abir handling her... hayee exciting... 🥳

but seems like some drama is also coming up seeing the looks of others n mishbir standing together.. 

jo bhi ho.. Wednesday tak pata chal jaayega😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Diyu..will they ever become grandparents??🤣🤣u should ask that first .. grandparents chodo aise chalenge toh parents bhi nahi banenge .🤣😆

phele inn dono se pucho that they were even intrseted in doing IT or not... parents aur grand parents baad mein...😆