ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 09 Mar 2020 - Page 9

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kin8 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nazriah

The episode was good..it was not at all boring.

What do you guys want? If there is a lot of drama, we want light hearted moments.. if the episode has light hearted moments, we call it boring.

Even in the first holi, the bros danced together. I know they are married. I love to see all four dance together..But think about it.. if every scene is about mishbir only, THEN THAT IS BORING.

i guess some here are purposefully trying to put the show down by saying - its boring.its boring.

I am so excited about precap - BIG BEN, DRAGON SAAS...Abir’s reaction was to die for..😍

I don’t know about others but I don’t like it that the grown married woman is throwing tantrums like 10 year old. If makers want to show saas/bahu, deveani/jethani drama fine show it. But at least don’t make Kuhu’s character act like 10 year old girl. 

It’s very irritating to watch that Abir is giving into such tantrums.

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ammu i have other complains yaar more than this kuhu jhaap... 😆 and i'm concentrating on that.... i want mishbir talking like adult than this childish game, and we got a small scene of that in room that made my mood.. and also i so want mish ku equation to come out... abir to know about how kuhu treats mishti, her immaturity... and all this is leading to that only i'm waiting for that only... 

Whom r u talking abt diyu..abt mishbir...their marriage is a child marriage yaar..they r two children who is speaking.. challenges and all.. probably I'm loving it becoz I have never seen a childish couple like mishbir..🤣🤣somebody should take a legal action against mahs and RVs for helping two children to.marry😆😆

Abir is like a saint yaar..itna self control..kahi bhaag jao aur Himalayas mein tapasya kar lo😆

i think Mishku eqn will come out soon now.. Kuhu's immaturity and jealousy everything needs to come out in front of Abir 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Meenu forgets one thing - Mishti and Kuhu when either is drunk, they become so lovey-dovey... Remember Kuhu kissing Mishti and saying I love you after her suicide attempt.

Cheesy hi Sahi, Abir knows how to exert his haq on Mishti - when he said sar se paav tak Abir mein rang chuki ho... Though Mishti brushes them away taking it lightly. She always cherishes such moments when Abir admits she is his...

Looking at Kunal and Abir conversation it seems Abir knows that Mishti and Kuhu doesn't like each other much...

Precap... I will wait for tomorrow for the full movie. Trailer se kaam Nahin chalega

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

exactly Abhi i like how they are building up her tolerance level same time our tolerance is also reaching limit both mish n we are gonna blast soon 🤣

hum toh Roz chote chote party poppers ki Tarah phat rahe hai. Waiting for Mishti and Abir nuclear bomb... Waise milega toh sirf... Tai tai phiss

Originally posted by: preeti200

I know yaar. Kya real life ke problems kam hai ab yaha bhi dill jalaaye.. May be I should just resort to LU and discussions until the Kuhu jaap ends

Woh end hoga toh show Ka end ho jaayega... 😆

Stimmy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

And the drama continues..why everyone is thinking that both the sisters don't like eo? It's only kuhu who hates mish..If one good move from kuhu, mish will fight the world for her..but cannot say the same about kuhu. Kuhu wants all the attention on her and don't want her evil kaands to come out and in that too she needs mish help. 

Hope mish tells everything to Abir sooooon. May be an intoxicated mish can open up during holi. 

CVs are dragging the story since Mishbir marriage functions.. everything is centred around kuhu from then onwards and even after marriage we are only getting drama around her😡

One side they show her evil side and other side they cover it up as if she is a kid. She is not a kid..she said so many vile things to mish since the first epi. She has hurt mish both physically and mentally since childhood..can't take this anymore😡😡

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilashasharma

Woh end hoga toh show Ka end ho jaayega... 😆

Are yaar there are so many logical tracks that they can focus on. I’m just done with ultimately whitewashing all wrong deeds of xyzs... that’s it. 

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stimmy

And the drama continues..why everyone is thinking that both the sisters don't like eo? It's only kuhu who hates mish..If one good move from kuhu, mish will fight the world for her..but cannot say the same about kuhu. Kuhu wants all the attention on her and don't want her evil kaands to come out and in that too she needs mish help. 

Hope mish tells everything to Abir sooooon. May be an intoxicated mish can open up during holi. 

CVs are dragging the story since Mishbir marriage functions.. everything is centred around kuhu from then onwards and even after marriage we are only getting drama around her😡

One side they show her evil side and other side they cover it up as if she is a kid. She is not a kid..she said so many vile things to mish since the first epi. She has hurt mish both physically and mentally since childhood..can't take this anymore😡😡

Welcome to the rant club yaara

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Okay.....this myt be unpopular opinion here..I liked the episode.😃

I felt this drama is gearing up for its climax.

You know some one has mentioned in the forum I think Uru thatin the RV house both the sisters will be made to feel 'apna'. And the brothers are trying to make both of them feel apna without abandoning one 

And I dnt think Kuhu will be able to hide her insecurities further. She is unraveling. Now it will take one more spark and she will be done. Her guilt and frustration is too much for her to handle.

And I am liking how Mishti treated Kuhu today when Abir asked her to say something. Even she was able to khul ke express that she didn't trust Kuhu.

Somehow I found it positive that both of them were not faking it, like they used to do infront of Maheshwaris.

Also everyone esp Abir and Kunal acknowledged that all is not rosy betwen the two sisters. Warna I was starting to think how can everyone be so clueless??.😆

One more thing .......

Both the couples had convo in their room.😲 And here I thought they never saw each other in their rooms😆

Both of them concentrated on making their wives feel better. Thank God

Nanko tho Abir se bhi aage nikal gaya.....waah......😆

It was more lighthearted .....and I liked it😃

And I liked the fact that RVs tried maintain balance between the two sisters instead of expecting one to adjust always. 

Baaki.....

I liked abhinal scenes🤔😆and mishbir scenes too.

Ohhh......I am.excited abt the precap🥳....Mishti is drunk for the first time in this show.....

Both mishku called out Meenu 🤣Big ben and dragon saas🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Parul might trigger mishti outburst... 

The way kuhu is behaving with parul... She might say something bad about parul.. And then mishti will slap her in front of everyone