Frequent Posters

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Jiss555

Doesn't make any sense. Hope makers know what they r upto

Lol πŸ˜‚ 

I know right? Nothing is making any sense whatsoever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Atif let’s hope listens and we get some closure to all these multiple tracks starting from Alia and ending with kidney. 

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vibha28

Lol πŸ˜‚ 

I know right? Nothing is making any sense whatsoever πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Atif let’s hope listens and we get some closure to all these multiple tracks starting from Alia and ending with kidney. 

You does it again miss funny bones

vibha28 thumbnail

You does it again miss funny bones

🀣🀣 
Would you believe it that it was totally unintentional πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibha28

🀣🀣 
Would you believe it that it was totally unintentional πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Really wowπŸ˜›πŸ€”πŸ˜›πŸ€”

vibha28 thumbnail

Really wowπŸ˜›πŸ€”πŸ˜›πŸ€”

Yes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I re read it and saw what I did πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Jiss555]

There is no logic in magic it seems maybe being an exjinn helped parveen.somebody Twitted atif about how a normal human like parveen recovers so quickly. Hope he will somehow show some valid reasons

I also they changed track due to dripping trp .may bring it on later during redemption 

[/QUOTE

Parveen super fast recovery must be because she received young Aayana’s kidney so may be it may have just grown into two kidneys magically once donated and Ayaana must have also grown one more kidney magically after donation .....simple think magic no logic πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

gaurimisha thumbnail

I saw the vdos now..I thought they're all dancing on holi after taking bhaang...😳..no other reason for this nonsense before things get cleared!!?

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gaurimisha

I saw the vdos now..I thought they're all dancing on holi after taking bhaang...😳..no other reason for this nonsense before things get cleared!!?

No dear that's roshans first wedding anniversary celebration. But looks like they get high on bhang and dancing .

Jiss555 thumbnail

[QUOTE=suchijoshi]

I like that since its ayana kidney parveen heals fast .being comatose for 1 year and wham πŸ˜ πŸ˜›πŸ€”πŸ˜›πŸ€”πŸ˜ she is dancing hale and hearty

gaurimisha thumbnail

First of all why a kidney donation will revive a person from coma is beyond me....when she hadn't revived all this time even when her kidneys were both fine..

Marriage anniversary celebrations are ok..but come on, how can these two dance for real...

Okayyy.. I'll wait till it actually comes on ITV before understanding the concept of the writers..

I like Roshan as a couple.. actually currently my fav on ITV..don't want to see then ruined in any way..if they resort to illogical dance sequences,just for sake of trps,at some point the couple will look forced..I need to tweet this to Atif.