Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vibha28

I agree with you on this looks like kidney track is shelved. Maybe they were planning to continue that with office track but the drop in TRP means bring them home so it looks like it’s forgotten for the time being.

Didn’t Parveen fainted the same day as well? That’s why they took her to bed?

There is no logic in magic it seems maybe being an exjinn helped parveen.somebody Twitted atif about how a normal human like parveen recovers so quickly. Hope he will somehow show some valid reasons

I also they changed track due to dripping trp .may bring it on later during redemption 

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MagpieArshu

They shot before n posted today 

Check aditi video  yesterday aditi was shooting in different clothes 

Then good we can watch it by tommorow itself so end of speculation 

vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Jiss555

There is no logic in magic it seems maybe being an exjinn helped parveen.somebody Twitted atif about how a normal human like parveen recovers so quickly. Hope he will somehow show some valid reasons

I also they changed track due to dripping trp .may bring it on later during redemption 

I know hun but magic has to be consistent no? Here one track something next track something it’s so haphazard. Let’s hope they bring it later and we get a better redemption.

My only worry is we won’t get redemption even - the way things are going I am scared of even hoping lol 😂 

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago
Jiss555 thumbnail

But haivana try to kill parveen and left her for dead.voice over aliya told how aman wont forgive roshni because ammi died in roshnis care

So why would haivana erases parveen's memory since she thought parveen cant overcome her attack to tell the truth

minu_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Remember that vikram aditi someone posted few days back with vikram in black suit and aditi in gray .. maybe it was this.. she may come in gray.  Then surprise party and changes to sari

Jiss555 thumbnail

I know hun but magic has to be consistent no? Here one track something next track something it’s so haphazard. Let’s hope they bring it later and we get a better redemption.

My only worry is we won’t get redemption even - the way things are going I am scared of even hoping lol 😂 

Redemption will be there bcoz everybody wants it.They are simply stretching the track since people are also appreciating nok jok of roshan and hate story

Jiss555 thumbnail

Originally posted by: minu_8

Remember that vikram aditi someone posted few days back with vikram in black suit and aditi in gray .. maybe it was this.. she may come in gray.  Then surprise party and changes to sari

That was the office track when aman forced her to sign the contract agreeing to be his PA 

vibha28 thumbnail

Redemption will be there bcoz everybody wants it.They are simply stretching the track since people are also appreciating nok jok of roshan and hate story

They have to find a balance as they stretch too much they will alienate the ones who wants redemption and if they don’t keep it light they will alienate the ones who wants light banter. For me I can’t enjoy the banter as I know how brutally he treated roshni so I am not warming up to him. It all looks contrived at least to me.

vibha28 thumbnail

But haivana try to kill parveen and left her for dead.voice over aliya told how aman wont forgive roshni because ammi died in roshnis care

So why would haivana erases parveen's memory since she thought parveen cant overcome her attack to tell the truth

Then shouldn’t Parveens tell that the minute she wakes up? Regardless whether or not roshni aman are together wouldn’t you say that the minute things are fine? Okay not to them as they are out but to family?

That’s why I am confused with the party track as:

- why wouldn’t Parveen talk? If she thinks roshni aman are together then what about Alia attack?

- if her memory is not gone then why be quiet?

- why is she not asking where is that crying kid?

- where is Alia since she was alive and attacked her?

Unless no memory or she is not wanting to talk?

Jiss555 thumbnail

Then shouldn’t Parveens tell that the minute she wakes up? Regardless whether or not roshni aman are together wouldn’t you say that the minute things are fine? Okay not to them as they are out but to family?

That’s why I am confused with the party track as:

- why wouldn’t Parveen talk? If she thinks roshni aman are together then what about Alia attack?

- if her memory is not gone then why be quiet?

- why is she not asking where is that crying kid?

- where is Alia since she was alive and attacked her?

Unless no memory or she is not wanting to talk?

Doesn't make any sense. Hope makers know what they r upto