Sweety Tera drama - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Even if it's a surprise party roshni gets dressed up.

I saw the dance climb she slips .. aman has forgotten it seems.. pulls her to him and starts dancing and immediately realizes..  donkey from somewhere..  

Originally posted by Jiss555

But when aman threw roshni out of the window in jinn mode after sangeeth she was in bandages for atleast 2 days(remember dialogues about havent bathed for 2 days etc)

How come she is a fast healer now

Anyway imran get to know the truth it seems

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9dtdFohTiA/?igshid=qqs2na3nemqw

More than ayana healing I think they have just ignored kidney kaand.. how is even parveen up and dancing so quick?after a year income and failed kidneys.. I am even doubtful they will revisit kidney donation they r treating it so frivolously 

But when aman threw roshni out of the window in jinn mode after sangeeth she was in bandages for atleast 2 days(remember dialogues about havent bathed for 2 days etc)

How come she is a fast healer now

Anyway imran get to know the truth it seems

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9dtdFohTiA/?igshid=qqs2na3nemqw

True!!! Maybe they won’t talk about it anymore? Parveen is hearty and hale who was in coma for a year and just fainted the same day and now going chaiyya chaiyya πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Yeh jaadu hai confusion ka 

Originally posted by minu_8

More than ayana healing I think they have just ignored kidney kaand.. how is even parveen up and dancing so quick?after a year income and failed kidneys.. I am even doubtful they will revisit kidney donation they r treating it so frivolously 

I think they changed track again to gain trp it seems.thats y kidney track is treated lightly

May bring in later after getting steady trp

I think this is being shot today

Bcoz VSC titled it as mood today

That insta link is private.what does it say

Is she back to being vamp?

No no its dance bts 

Even if it's a surprise party roshni gets dressed up.

I saw the dance climb she slips .. aman has forgotten it seems.. pulls her to him and starts dancing and immediately realizes..  donkey from somewhere..  

Yup I noticed that too - unnecessary angst and it is not even moving the story anywhere.

He truly is donkey lol πŸ˜‚ 

I think they changed track again to gain trp it seems.thats y kidney track is treated lightly

May bring in later after getting steady trp

I think this is being shot today

Bcoz VSC titled it as mood today

They shot before n posted today 

Check aditi video  yesterday aditi was shooting in different clothes 

I agree with you on this looks like kidney track is shelved. Maybe they were planning to continue that with office track but the drop in TRP means bring them home so it looks like it’s forgotten for the time being.

Didn’t Parveen fainted the same day as well? That’s why they took her to bed?

Originally posted by vibha28

True!!! Maybe they won’t talk about it anymore? Parveen is hearty and hale who was in coma for a year and just fainted the same day and now going chaiyya chaiyya πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Yeh jaadu hai confusion ka 

πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ I think it is shot today because VSC titled it as mood today.so we may watch it coming Tuesday

In video aman held roshni who slipped then immediately released her and both are awkward and stopped dancing so no patch up.no need for us to worry

πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ I think it is shot today because VSC titled it as mood today.so we may watch it coming Tuesday

In video aman held roshni who slipped then immediately released her and both are awkward and stopped dancing so no patch up.no need for us to worry

Oh good!!

Maybe Parveen will talk unless she has selective amnesia or is still a baddie? Yes it is shot today otherwise why would you write that?

Let’s hope salma roshni leave - btw salma is healed too? Wasn’t she almost dying? Ab Woh bhi dancing mamma?

Edited by vibha28 - 4 years ago