Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Despite their success - even some massive successes, I still feel like no one really cares about them. 

They’re doing well but there is no hype or heavy public interest. 

their success is much different than say a Ranbir or Kangana. When a Ranbir strikes all chords he delivers a Sanju..... when a Kangana delivers she gives us Queen or TWNR. Their good work goes viral , everyone goes crazy and everyone is so damn appreciative . 

I don’t see that kind of hysteria or appreciation with Alu and Ayu. Despite doing everything right and hitting bullseye - phir bhi kuch kami hai. 

Ayushman-Alia  don’t have that kind of registration with the public. Alia and Ayushman win lots of awards and get a lot of media recognition......  but the respect isn’t there. Even when they do good.... nobody TRULY cares 

Despite having the perfect cocktail, nobody seems to wanna drink it. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Reason being

both don't have much of a star quality, especially Ayushman.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Except Shaitan 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Who is holding public interest ? If you think it’s Ranbir and Kangana can I borrow millions of dollars 😂 

Elvis12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I do not care abt Alia or Ayushman would have been a better title..

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Talk about yourself huh. 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Who is holding public interest ? If you think it’s Ranbir and Kangana can I borrow millions of dollars 😂 

When they do good work, they def hold public interest. I said that in My first post too “when they do good work” 

There’s a certain amount of respect they get - unlike Ayushman and Alia. They do well and people are oh ok. This is factual. 

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I don't know about Alia.

But where I work and live, its all about Ayushmaan these days.

From kids, teenagers living nearby to people I work with, they all like Ayuhsman and his body of work.

Yes, its nowhere close to superstardom achieved by the likes of  Salman or Madhur, but at his age, I think Ayushmaan has achieved enough.

And even social media is full of positive reviews for Ayushman, so how can you say that he doesn't register with the audience?🤔

SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

But u cared enough to open topics on them almost every time you are here!

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsRanveerSingh

But u cared enough to open topics on them almost every time you are here!

Wow I didn’t know that my topics hold that much power that it equates more influence than the general public. Thanks for letting me know