Ending of never ending molestation track. - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. That would be better. I think now after knowing the extent  to which Prachi went for Ranbir Rhea might also try to do something to bring him out of this mess. 

But she can't do anything as Maya said she'd expose her if she did. And Aliya was saying she will send rhea somewhere for a while and I hope she does. 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah. That would be better. I think now after knowing the extent  to which Prachi went for Ranbir Rhea might also try to do something to bring him out of this mess. 

Yeah they'd want to give a dhamaka ending which no expects so

A_bibliophile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Cvs

KDB is getting predictable 

Tum kuch naya karo

Last mai karo unexpected dhamaka

Agar mai CV hoti toh

New male lead entry

He saves everyone

Some childhood friend ya kuch

Becomes everyone's favorite 

Prachi becomes suspicious

She tries to be extra friendly to the new lead

Jealous ranbir

She gets into trouble spying on him

Possessive rabbit

And raaz hai

He was someone who liked Rhea bachpan se 

But class conscious Aliya nae usse kafi pareshaan kiya

We get a male side lead

Who is good

They redeem Rhea 

Aliya

And meera become the real evil horrible villian

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now only one thing will make us happy😆 Ranbir somehow saving himself from this marriage.

anandhi007 thumbnail

Now only one thing will make us happy😆 Ranbir somehow saving himself from this marriage.

Yeah and let prachi take a break. Poor girl,does her best and blames herself for everything

mala06 thumbnail

Yeah and let prachi take a break. Poor girl,does her best and blames herself for everything

Yeah😆

Chocolateygirl thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 5

All now is on abhigya or in pranbir hands .only they can expose maya .nd this choubey something is fishy about him.why is he so keen for the marriage.this track is stretching alot.hope by next week this track finishes.nd everything becomes normal.hope prachi brain works nd she give her phone to an expert and relieve the data of maya confession.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepidj9

All now is on abhigya or in pranbir hands .only they can expose maya .nd this choubey something is fishy about him.why is he so keen for the marriage.this track is stretching alot.hope by next week this track finishes.nd everything becomes normal.hope prachi brain works nd she give her phone to an expert and relieve the data of maya confession.

They really have to bring solid evidence for the plan to work otherwise  I can't  see them on the winning side.

anandhi007 thumbnail

They really have to bring solid evidence for the plan to work otherwise  I can't  see them on the winning side.

Yeah no more planning and manipulation and scheming. They need solid evidence

anandhi007 thumbnail

I hope Maya finds someone so much richer than Ranbir in the holi party and try and trap him and these guys use that for evidence :3