Ending of never ending molestation track.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

As we all know, this track has been stretched too much and I still feel that the Cvs will continue  this track post holi too. How do you think will it actually end ? Any guesses?

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

From the precap,I saw some ladies wearing blue sarees like some uniform so I guess they are NGO ladies or I might be wrong as well. Nevertheless, I think engagement will somehow be stopped due to this Hungama although I can't predict how chobey would react. Maybe somehow molestation ka sach will also be out? I can't imagine Pallavi even inviting Prachi for holi if the plan didn't go well coz they'll get into more trouble. So maybe Maya comes to figure out what's happening and take revenge like we thought

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Actually at this point it's getting too hard to predict :3 they are trying to do something completely different. In kdb, they brought in a girl saying she was pregnant with Karan's kid to break the engagement but then the vamp lady did some emotions atyachar and changed this girl's mind. Here I thought maybe that's what Maya would do with dimple but then they brought in Prachi so obviously she can't do anything. And other than issues regarding money,Maya doesn't seem to be very smart at all. She has been safe so long only because of Rhea's smartness and now even rhea isn't there to save her ass. Maya is actually easy to manipulate, Prachi did and even Ranbir almost did. I have a feeling in this engagement track itself they'll manipulate her into telling everyone the truth and chobey would be embarrassed and beg them not to do anything. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Well I don't think the plan will be flopped thankfully, else they wouldn't be having a holi party (then again it's a balaji show, so even when someone dies or goes into coma they still party soon after lol). But we haven't yet seen a bts scene of prachi's holi look. I mean the dance performance one doesn't count, as that was clearly only for the holi special of kundali bhagya and that's it. 

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Well I don't think the plan will be flopped thankfully, else they wouldn't be having a holi party (then again it's a balaji show, so even when someone dies or goes into coma they still party soon after lol). But we haven't yet seen a bts scene of prachi's holi look. I mean the dance performance one doesn't count, as that was clearly only for the holi special of kundali bhagya and that's it. 

Yeah  I  too don't  think the plan will flop. But I still have doubts  the plan will be completely  sucessful.  I think Maya will not give up easily and will try to know who came as Ranbir's wife. 

Wasn't both Pranbir and Arhana practicing for the dance? I don't think it was for the holi special of kdb as in kdb only Pranbir were dancing.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Actually at this point it's getting too hard to predict :3 they are trying to do something completely different. In kdb, they brought in a girl saying she was pregnant with Karan's kid to break the engagement but then the vamp lady did some emotions atyachar and changed this girl's mind. Here I thought maybe that's what Maya would do with dimple but then they brought in Prachi so obviously she can't do anything. And other than issues regarding money,Maya doesn't seem to be very smart at all. She has been safe so long only because of Rhea's smartness and now even rhea isn't there to save her ass. Maya is actually easy to manipulate, Prachi did and even Ranbir almost did. I have a feeling in this engagement track itself they'll manipulate her into telling everyone the truth and chobey would be embarrassed and beg them not to do anything. 

Yeah. It has been unpredictable  but there was a bts scene of Maya of holi. So it the plan was completely sucessful why would she even come to celebrate  holi?

anandhi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. It has been unpredictable  but there was a bts scene of Maya of holi. So it the plan was completely sucessful why would she even come to celebrate  holi?

Revenge? To teach Prachi a lesson? To trap Ranbir by feeding him bhang?

mala06 thumbnail

Revenge? To teach Prachi a lesson? To trap Ranbir by feeding him bhang?

Lol maybe😆😆. It is also possible that she came there to know the girl

mala06 thumbnail

From the precap,I saw some ladies wearing blue sarees like some uniform so I guess they are NGO ladies or I might be wrong as well. Nevertheless, I think engagement will somehow be stopped due to this Hungama although I can't predict how chobey would react. Maybe somehow molestation ka sach will also be out? I can't imagine Pallavi even inviting Prachi for holi if the plan didn't go well coz they'll get into more trouble. So maybe Maya comes to figure out what's happening and take revenge like we thought

Yeah. I too saw them and i think they are from Ngo. But they would only save him from marriage  but how will he save himself  from molestation  accusation?

anandhi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mala06

Yeah. I too saw them and i think they are from Ngo. But they would only save him from marriage  but how will he save himself  from molestation  accusation?

Like I said Maya isn't very smart on her own. She can't think much. She is very easy to manipulate. So maybe Prachi will somehow use her words to manipulate Maya in front of everyone and get the truth out without even Maya realising it? I think this is just my positivity as I really want this track to end :3