Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Like I said Maya isn't very smart on her own. She can't think much. She is very easy to manipulate. So maybe Prachi will somehow use her words to manipulate Maya in front of everyone and get the truth out without even Maya realising it? I think this is just my positivity as I really want this track to end :3

Hope you are right. I just want this shitty track to end as soon as possible😆.

Btwn as  you think Maya might have come for revenge do you think she might try to harm Prachi?

Edited by mala06 - 4 years ago
Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mala06

Btwn as  you think Maya might have come for revenge do you think she might try to harm Prachi?

I do think Maya will try to harm Prachi. After all Prachi will probably take away her machine to turn black money white aka Ranbir by stopping the engagement. I wish she does. We'll get to see our protective Ranbir. ðŸ˜‰

Edited by Nandini25 - 4 years ago
mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandini25

I do think Maya will try to harm Prachi. After all Prachi will probably take away her machine to turn black money white aka Ranbir by stopping the engagement. I wish she does. We'll get to see our protective Ranbir. ðŸ˜‰

Yeah. That would be awesome .  I also hope that somehow Pallavi witnesses feelings Ranbir has for Prachi so that she changes her opinion about Prachi completely ðŸ˜­.  Although  this wish is too good to be true😭

Nandini25 thumbnail

Yeah. That would be awesome .  I also hope that somehow Pallavi witnesses feelings Ranbir has for Prachi so that she changes her opinion about Prachi completely ðŸ˜­.  Although  this wish is too good to be true😭

I hope so too. What kind of a mother she is if she can't understand her own child or see the love in his eyes for Prachi by the way he stood up against Rhea for Prachi? ðŸ˜¡I hope Pallavi's misconceptions clear real soon. It's simply pissing me off.😡

mala06 thumbnail

I hope so too. What kind of a mother she is if she can't understand her own child or see the love in his eyes for Prachi by the way he stood up against Rhea for Prachi? ðŸ˜¡I hope Pallavi's misconceptions clear real soon. It's simply pissing me off.😡

Yeah and if somehow Prachi saves Ranbir from this marriage she should see the difference between the twins. Rhea didn't do anything to help Ranbir while Prachi is risking everything  for him.

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah and if somehow Prachi saves Ranbir from this marriage she should see the difference between the twins. Rhea didn't do anything to help Ranbir while Prachi is risking everything  for him.

I don't think she will though. Cvs won't let her lol. At this point I atleast want her to see Prachi as an amazing friend of Ranbir and be thankful

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah lol she isn't smart enough to frame Prachi or make plans like rhea and all. So I guess it'll mostly be physical only but knowing CVs there might be a completely different reason why Maya might have been there, something we never saw coming :3

Nandini25 thumbnail

Yes. I always had and still believe that Prachi will be the one to save Ranbir. Pallavi should really see the difference. She should realise that actions do speak louder than words. She should realise who actually is the protection shield of her son.

mala06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anandhisuresh

Yeah lol she isn't smart enough to frame Prachi or make plans like rhea and all. So I guess it'll mostly be physical only but knowing CVs there might be a completely different reason why Maya might have been there, something we never saw coming :3

Yeah. CVs are so unpredictable .  

mala06 thumbnail

Yes. I always had and still believe that Prachi will be the one to save Ranbir. Pallavi should really see the difference. She should realise that actions do speak louder than words. She should realise who actually is the protection shield of her son.

Yeah and she was not manipulated  by Aliya when she filled her ears and only started disliking Prachi after she confronted Pragya. I hope we again see sensible Pallavi who doesn't  judge anyone easily.