Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

I see what you guys are saying but idk... It blows my mind that a character who was so anti mishti turned 360 to a point where he gave away a piece of business to her. He is obssessed with his work so thats really weird to me. Maybe its just bad writing. 

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is not shady and he doesn't have any hidden motive.  His dull and boring character would actually be somewhat interesting if he was shown to have some other motive for transferring the company. But his sole intention to his action is to become #devaroftheyear and make his bhabi happy. He is giving competition to Laxman at becoming the best devar that ever existed 🤣

And about his 360-degree turn in character, it is just the result of poor writing, nothing else 😔

Edited by Nikki_wanderer - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think Kunal is shady anymore.

He has genuinely accepted Mishti, at first for his bhai's sake and now he is slowing warming up to her.

They haven't really invested any time in showing their bond grow further, so it seems very strange to see them so pally all of a sudden!

Meenu has obviously planned this whole company transfer drama.

She may have suggested the idea to Kunal and he probably accepted it maybe mainly out of guilt of hurting Mishti for so long in his blind hatred earlier. 

Wish they had shown the two of them talking and Kunal's thought process regarding it... but I guess makers are too busy just focusing only on one character atm, so Kunal and his point of view is totally ignored.

Kunal hasn't actually built the company. In earlier episodes, they had shown RV company DA Vansh buying Red Pear and Kunal being appointed as it's new MD. I guess it is one of their companies and not their main business.

I think the purpose of this company transfer track is obviously Meenakshi's attempt to fan Kuhu's insecurities further and getting the two sisters to fight it out in public. And of course there will be more and more drama around this company ownership. But I feel it will also ultimately serve as a way for Kunal to cut the umbilical cord from his mother?

Even after all that Meenu has done to Kunal, he still worships her like before. He has even seen Abir always being skeptical about her and questioning her, but he continues to have her on the same pedestal as before. Maybe when Kunal ultimately finds out that Meenu again used him for her own game, and especially since this involves their business which is very close to his heart, plus Kuhu's existing insecurities further propelled by Jas and Meenu will finally make him detach from Meenu? 

Also, Kunal will only be able to notice and appreciate Parul if he detaches himself from Meenu.

So maybe that is also the track they are going for through this company ownership...

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago