RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Idk why but I don’t trust kunal....

he is all of a sudden sooooo nice to mishti like he has never had a negative thought about her in the past. As much as I love his and Mishtis bond it seems off,...

I hope it’s nothing. 

But when did they ever show meenu asking kunal about transferring property? It seems like she was doing it behind everyone’s back but kunal knew and is okay with that? A company he built? That’s strange to me. To give it to a girl who he has always hated....

I don’t believe he is good I believe he loves Kuhu but is still being used as a ploy by his mom to kick mishti out,

=/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nami2811 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think so he's shady anymore. It will be a really big twist if he is😆

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kunal is dumb, he doesn't have the bandwidth to be shady lol 😆

He has always done what Meenu has asked him to but I doubt he is in cahoots with her now because he doesn't think she has his Bhai's best interests at heart.

Meenu has anyway distanced herself from him since the Parul revelation. Kunal is blinded by love for his bhai and Meenakshi is blinded by her hatred for Mishti so their Venn diagrams don't coincide at the moment 😛

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

Kunal is dumb, he doesn't have the bandwidth to be shady lol 😆

He has always done what Meenu has asked him to but I doubt he is in cahoots with her now because he doesn't think she has his Bhai's best interests at heart.

Meenu has anyway distanced herself from him since the Parul revelation. Kunal is blinded by love for his bhai and Meenakshi is blinded by her hatred for Mishti so their Venn diagrams don't coincide at the moment 😛

Oh my god!🤣🤣🤣

The first line is so on point! He doesn't have the bandwidth at all.

For me, it seems like I missed a few episodes or rather a few weeks of episodes in the middle. Itne close kab ho gaye ye dono? 

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Oh my god!🤣🤣🤣

The first line is so on point! He doesn't have the bandwidth at all.

For me, it seems like I missed a few episodes or rather a few weeks of episodes in the middle. Itne close kab ho gaye ye dono? 

Bhabhi maa saman hai aur maa-bete ke rishte ko sudharne mein waqt nahi lagta *Read in Meenakshi's voice*

Kunal ji ne pata nahi Red Pear kaise chalaya. Shaadi toh chalti nahi unse. 

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: clarity

Bhabhi maa saman hai aur maa-bete ke rishte ko sudharne mein waqt nahi lagta *Read in Meenakshi's voice*

Kunal ji ne pata nahi Red Pear kaise chalaya. Shaadi toh chalti nahi unse. 

Okay, I don't know whenever I imagine Meenakshi saying something, it's always "Loyi pini dono duffod" to Jugnu🤪. 

I get that Kunal ka EQ bohot low hai but business handover karne jaise decisions to IQ pe depend karte hai na. How did he get into Harvard?? Company aise de di jaise halwa ho. Mere to papa hi 10 baar sochenge before he names his company after me ki handle kar bhi paayegi ya nahi. Kunal ne to 3din ke rishte me apna pehla pyaar tyaag diya.

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

looks as if show mein bina viewers ko bataye kuchh months ka leap aa gaya hai😆

peacenfun thumbnail

on a side note, kaash kunal itna intelligent hota

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: peacenfun

on a side note, kaash kunal itna intelligent hota

Naaa...I like this dumb Kunal who puts in the effort of making his relationships work. What I don't like is him missing out on the multiple hints given to him and going to Abir for each and every problem. Wo thoda zyada ho jaata hai. Thoda dimaag to khud lagao na.

peacenfun thumbnail

my guess is that brothers separation is next on cards thats why they are showing kunal running to abir in each episode & even this highlighting mishnal bond is for the same reason

isliye itna ott dikha rahe hain