Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

we are not discusing about the epi...

we are more into their clothes and other things...

Appu1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The episode was WTF

Why was Abir happy when meenu gave the company to mishti?? This was so weird, kuhu ki jagah koi bhi hota usse bura lagta.. it’s not some shares in the company.. its the whole company?? Who does that and why?? What will Kunal do now?? I mean kuchbhi 

this company thing was so obvious.. meenu’s intentions can be seen by a blind person also, how come abir, mishti, naanu, BP cannot see this ., 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I’m aghast by abir’s reaction to this company thing??🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Appu1981

The episode was WTF

Why was Abir happy when meenu gave the company to mishti?? This was so weird, kuhu ki jagah koi bhi hota usse bura lagta.. it’s not some shares in the company.. its the whole company?? Who does that and why?? What will Kunal do now?? I mean kuchbhi 

this company thing was so obvious.. meenu’s intentions can be seen by a blind person also, how come abir, mishti, naanu, BP cannot see this ., 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

I’m aghast by abir’s reaction to this company thing??🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Kuch bhi dikha raha hain. No logic .....

All the characters are behaving weirdly. Even if Mishti was obliged to take it....I expected Abir to protest it. But he seemed happysmiley29

And why the hell is Kunal writing the company in her name?? smiley29

Kuhu...no comments

And the kushti scene went over my head. LOL......I love kushti hate bond.....but now they are suddenly chummy without any convo...??U never get to see any bond growing in this show.......naa kushti , naa kuku, naa parul kunal, naa mishku. Kubir has a #keep it separate bond. Mishbir's bond was the only one which grew organically. Now even they don't talk after the reunion.smiley44

Kuch bhi 

Kuch bhi

Kuch bhi

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Appu1981 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Kuch bhi dikha raha hain. No logic .....

All the characters are behaving weirdly. Even if Mishti was obliged to take it....I expected Abir to protest it. But he seemed happysmiley29

And why the hell is Kunal writing the company in her name?? smiley29

Kuhu...no comments

And the kushti scene went over my head. LOL......I love kushti hate bond.....but now they are suddenly chummy without any convo...??U never get to see any bond growing in this show.......naa kushti , naa kuku, naa parul kunal, naa mishku. Kubir has a #keep it separate bond. Mishbir's bond was the only one which grew organically. Now even they don't talk after the reunion.smiley44

Kuch bhi 

Kuch bhi

Kuch bhi

gift mein log bahu ko jewelry ya kapde dete hai.. company kaun deta hai?? I mean who?? Dena hi hai toh apne bete ke naam kare na company why bahu??

Meenu mishti ko zaroor koi scam mein phasake jail bhejne wali hai??

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Samyuktha123

🤣still can't believe laxman's brain worked so fast (I was doubting it's presence😆) and look he got kudos from Meenu

I just saw the episode. I have to say there are people like Kuhu everywhere. They just can't be happy for all happiness in their life and will be sad if one small happy thing happens in others life. I believe in Karma in real life and let it take care but don't know what will be end of Kuhu.

haha i think laxman got upgraded too laxman 2.0 the smarter one 🤣🤣🤣

True there are people who cant be satisfied with what they have... it happens... not sure on what they are gonna show for kuhu yaar

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

gift mein log bahu ko jewelry ya kapde dete hai.. company kaun deta hai?? I mean who?? Dena hi hai toh apne bete ke naam kare na company why bahu??

this thought came to me too... what if she uses this against mish..😆

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

What diya..that trick was used in baba's track..I don't think they will use it again😆😆

Appu1981 thumbnail

Pehle Meenu mishti ko jail bhejegi.. then she will blackmail abir that if you wanna save mishti then leave her.. and tada.. we have another separation.. easy peasy 

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haha i think laxman got upgraded too laxman 2.0 the smarter one 🤣🤣🤣

True there are people who cant be satisfied with what they have... it happens... not sure on what they are gonna show for kuhu yaar

🤣 good for Meenu and bad for us🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ohhh.....Maybe thats it. She is going to trap Mishti like baba. Warna what the hell is this??

Ek pt prove karne keliye...what is meenu doing??