Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Onyourface

What are you trying to say...samajh nahi aaya 

meenu gave thumbs up to abir na....

so it may be for parul and mishti bonding...

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

@bold-bring it on...if it's coming in that way...

hoping so ammu.. this always happens whomever he trusts backstabs him so this is next... but i want to know is abir human or what back to back backstabbing n he still takes more n moves on the next day to normal life  

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

arey no one says anything to him so he will keep praising her with what he has seen naa.. he never knew the way kuhu treated mish inside their room, or janmashtami or coffee spike so what will he do... 

for him mishti is more important he has been talking about live alone since baba track see this time even if mish denies he is gonna drag her out of rjv n gonna live alone 😆

kuhu ka pills ka will come out very soon as meenu is hell bent on that...

no doubt abir will mish out from rjv and they will live seperately...

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

haan cool just now saw in twitter,... here it is..

https://youtu.be/nTFTRsn93Zw

hai Shiva shambhuuuu🙏🏻

Hai Hari naraayaannn🙏🏻

Hai Ambe maaa 🙏🏻

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

haan cool just now saw in twitter,... here it is..

https://youtu.be/nTFTRsn93Zw

Sigh...........................

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

meenu gave thumbs up to abir na....

so it may be for parul and mishti bonding...

Acha acha 👍🏼

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ye le ek dekh ki khush hojao n shaanth ho ja meri jaan 😆

Diyu abir will never go beyond this..🤣🤣we have to make trend for it again..#GoaheadAbir

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I thought nannu's exit sequences were illogical...but makers are like no uru the best is yet to come 🤣🤣🤣 I am happy with the precap but not sure of the consequences ...

Don't even start with the company transfer thing  My technical brain is aching 😆😆 I guess they just transferred the ownership, the managerial operations will still be handled by kunal only 😆😆 I hope so  Oye we shouldn't doubt mishti okay...she was on borad for grey elephant as well 😆 kuhu ka logic mujhe bhi samajh nahi aaya 🤣🤣 It was like she was finding random reason to stop the transfer 🤣 Dekho diya , meenu ne equal kar diya sabke liye 

Kunal  - DA vansh 

Abir  - Asha Kiran NGO 

Mishti  - Red Pair 

Kuhu  - Anonymous Event Management company 

My sasuma is the best !

After getting the company  mishti was like finally my family accepted me 🤣🤣🤣 don't talk about the past ...it dosent matter anymore...what are you talking about initial days ....inko kal ke kaand yaad nahi yeh ...initial days ka kya yaad hoga 

Haan was it a foreshadowing diya ? Parul abir and mishti moving out soon? 

Arey that thumbs up scene scared me 🤣🤣 I don't know what was that lol 

nah nah every track is worst than before dont underestimate CVs 🤣🤣 only until mumbai track everything was good even with drama then only drama with little goodness 🤣 worst to worstest everyday  🤣

dont use brain thats the tagline for us from makers yaar.. chaa i'm just breaking my head to know the logic n see if meenu n kunal will work n for nameksake property will be in mish name 🤣🤣oh yes yes mish has managed 2 companies then... ok mish is much experienced than kuhu i agree...

Wow i didnt think of this all four now have their own business nice nice.. 👏 how good meenu is but all are misunderstanding her... see how she can taken care all her son n dil are financially safe... 🤣 

ohh haan what about abirs adhuri kahaani app which i dont know why kunal was also a partner as only abir is an app developer 🤣

True we should forget previous episode before watching this... yaar hope they dont forget mishbir are newly married n havent dont IT in some days 🤣 going by the treat of their memory they can do anything... 🤣

Haan i too felt that as foreshadowing only uru... mishbir parul bonding.... and kuhu's insecurity regarding parul.. and also we know whoever abir believes so much back stabs him thats a sad truth n heart wrenching but this is how it is n he gets hurt back to back... so now its kuhu turn n this will lead to them leaving rjv with parul... 

thumps up was funny uru.. but i felt meenu was doing jaasoosi trying to see what they are doing n as abir saw her just to manage she showed thumps up 🤣🤣 that was so random.. 🤣

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Hey Diyuuu 🤗

Bilkul Sab mishti ki galti hai 🤣🤣

Bold - 🤣🤣🤣OMG this is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yes the saas bahu contrast was awesome CVs cleared today that kuhu and meenu are same only 🤣,and mish Nd parul just loved their scene today 🤗🤗🤗

Exactly abir ab to kiss kar do 😆, ab to Kar hi do Yaar 🤣

Hope your word comes true diyu 👍🏼, Yup I saw in the segment what just happened, if CVs are trying to collect sympathies for kuhu that's cringe worthy, I didn't liked the justification Kaveri gave 😒

Vaishu.. 🤗🤗

sab mishti ki galti list is veryyyyyy longgggggggg 🤣🤣 this wont stop even when they become grand parents 🤣

haan mishbir parul were love.. i feel its leading to all three leaving house.. lets 

hope yaar...

haha Abir should just pull her n go ahead no stopping now... or mish should take lead this kiss is being prolonged so much 🤣🤣

i dont think they are trying to collect sympathy but like always for abir to get heart broken knowing the back stabbing done to him is the end result which will lead him to leave rjv lets see... haan yaar i was like what is this trying to justify kuhu, but seriously shaheer is the only one who never justifies abir even though if its not his mistake... he is the only one who trolls abir too 😆

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Where should I go and bang my head 

now I want abhirs heart to break

Kuhn to be full on with tears fake 

Mishti and fans waiting for MishBir beside the lake

Well really..... which segment are you talking about ? Was Mishti hurt??

I hope she’s hurt .... she and abhir just sit in the room for the next week.......

kuhu can take all the light ... and our eyes will be saved 

let me join too lets bang our head together 

this time i dont care but i want abir heartbreak knowing his bro khaands.. this is going on for long... 

rom mish is very much fit but no room scene directly we might get morning again both doing watchman shift