Mahabharat track in Radhakrishn

Posted: 4 years ago

The show is becoming worse day by day Minaxi. Also, the casting has gotten terrible now. 🀒They should have shown a leap with Kans Vadha and gotten Himanshu to play the role of Krishna. Sumedh does not look like Dwarkadheesh at all πŸ˜΅

OMG! Good goin'. There are so many stories before Mathura-gaman that they very conveniently avoided, ab bhugto!

True. 

Dwarakadheesh needs a grown up Krishna. 

Regarding the show, keep no expectation. πŸ˜†

It'll be their interpretation of MB. 

Originally posted by mnx12

True. 

Dwarakadheesh needs a grown up Krishna. 

Regarding the show, keep no expectation. πŸ˜†

It'll be their interpretation of MB. 

I've zero expectation nowadays πŸ˜†.  I watch the whole episode in 30 sec at max and that too on mute. CVs have made a joke of the characters πŸ€’

Originally posted by diksha710

I've zero expectation nowadays πŸ˜†.  I watch the whole episode in 30 sec at max and that too on mute. CVs have made a joke of the characters πŸ€’

30 secs. Makers should know, how viewers are valuing their master pc. πŸ˜†

And that too when I hear that episode is goodπŸ˜†. Missing the charm they had in the first episode . You are right, makers should definitely know about the audience's reaction πŸ€£πŸ€£

Wow what a downgrade from pooja sharma . Can't believe its swastik   sumedh will look like a teenager in front of akansha. Why do they want to ruin sakha-sakhi bond it will be so weird to watch teenager krishna give advices to adult drapaudi or arjun(kinshuk)

Edited by Poorabhforever - 4 years ago

they know it yaar but they are hardly bothered, they also know that there is a good bunch that love the leads and will watch anything/any storyline!!!!!

Originally posted by RainFire125

they know it yaar but they are hardly bothered, they also know that there is a good bunch that love the leads and will watch anything/any storyline!!!!!

In Mytho show, leads does matter, but story plays important role too. Few teenagers may like leads. But others care for story too. 

From watching entire 30 mins epi, if some viewers have reduced  viewing time, then it affects ratings. Channel care for ratings.