Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

Me too think same 

Bichaari ko ab tak Kiss nahi mila bina disturbance itni badi baat kaise batayegi bina interruption 🤣

🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Mini this is what i think will lead to abir leaving rjv with mish... and she would agree this time i think... bcoz she is already seeing why kuhu is doing all this... at one point she will be fed up... knowing kuhu insecurity n whole family blaming mish abir wont tolerate... they need to understand mish n meenu should be exposed.. just guessing when meenu blames the girls n she herself might expose kuhu... this all will trigger n after a big dhamaka for good of everyone abir will move out.. this might actually lead to mishku equation change seeing how it had affected everyone... 

Hmmm........this is good. But I dunno if they will move out. The makers are milking the mishku angle for max drama. .....jo bhi ho jaldinkhatam hojaaye bas......mujhe drama nahin chahiye.......😆woh bhi they are newly married....aur yeh back to back drama....

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

jokes apart but i love AbiNal bond... they love each other so much n ready to change themselves too... they have come to balance every relationship but at the same time understand each other n support each other like anything... their journey is really beautiful.. 

true....

From start till now they  support each other... They learn from their mistakes.. Specially kunal... 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Sab meri galti hain.......

Sab meri wajah se......😭

#MiniTheDramaQueen 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

but I don’t want them to run

I want something to happen😆

haha you only said cool beggers cant be choosers 😆 we cant expect anything 

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Mishku was interesting in start but I ditched them soon ....after leap I had hopes.....phir se doob gaya.  😆

Abhinal.....I loved their bonding post mishbir Gd....but was not ready to accept them🤣Mera zidd samajh lo.....but now I have accepted it .....khule dilse.....🤣We have even assutmrance that this ship will not sink....🤣

Haan.......baba ka aana mushkil lag raha hain....😆nishbir and nishmish flopped very badly....tum pucho mat......😆kuku toh patah nahin kahin kho gaya hain after nish exit  and shaadi ...even during nishmish thing they got some good scnes together ......even if it was less.......

haha i too had hopes after leap but chod what to do only AbiNal is winning 🥳🤣

i know how you feel about AbiNal onscreen n also added to it offscreen too 🤣🤣 but this also gives us assurance that this is the only ship that wont ever sink come on get on n lets get going peacefully 🤣

haha very bad history of every ship... but baba will come mini i have hope not now but maybe after sometime he himself said,... 😆 nish he said at last my part with you all is only until this.. so he himself gave a closure 😆 Kuku n mishbir both we need to be tadpaoing only but AbiNal mm strong ok 😆 but i was expecting some good kuku after nish ending yaar but ufff 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣exactly pure family ko bewakoof bana sakti hai wo but apne bete ke nahi, Bichaari 🤣🤣

Sabke saamne suhaagrath ka challenge😉 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣oh no 

That's true yaar, abir hide karta hai to abir ki tension nahi hoti,mishti chupaati hai to abir mishti dono ki tension hoti, abir handles well, mishti comes in pressure. Abir ko nahi fark padta because usne kabhi apne aapko bojh nahi samajha, but mishti ke saath Pura baggage aata hai Ehsaan, home breaker, Bhaiyon ka pyaar bachao, behen se achhe se raho, she tries deal with this alone but she can't, she have to tell abir 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yaar.. with double jacket, n she wearing full neck🤣

then why stop kunal 

🤣🤣🤣exactly pure family ko bewakoof bana sakti hai wo but apne bete ke nahi, Bichaari 🤣🤣

Sabke saamne suhaagrath ka challenge😉 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣oh no 

That's true yaar, abir hide karta hai to abir ki tension nahi hoti,mishti chupaati hai to abir mishti dono ki tension hoti, abir handles well, mishti comes in pressure. Abir ko nahi fark padta because usne kabhi apne aapko bojh nahi samajha, but mishti ke saath Pura baggage aata hai Ehsaan, home breaker, Bhaiyon ka pyaar bachao, behen se achhe se raho, she tries deal with this alone but she can't, she have to tell abir 

haan after all he is her only pyaara beta so ofcourse he will catch her thoughts with just a look... today that abir looking n immediately going behind her was just awesome... what a sync they have 🤣🤣 

Nah nah so sbki samne or maybe they can play codeword codeword.. 🤣 i said this to mini in detail in At... come lets discuss it there.. 😆

exactly she is little impulsive n weak in dealing with situation so only she gets into trouble n that worries us more... she has a baggage n also she is a deep thinker she thinks about everyone alot... Abir does too but he is sorted.. 

Originally posted by: piyasingh

😳😳 jyada dil ki baat batani nahi chahiye.. Nazar lag jati hai..😛

😆 but kabhi kabhi you have to just pour out yopur heart piya 😆