Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Agrata23

🤣🤣

Thank you diyu for helping us to find out a real ship🤗this is the only ship in the show can over come any obstacle on their way😆

this is the best option yaar🤣

🤣 finally welcome geethu n thanks for understanding n its true naa they overcame whatever difference they had yet never got separated 🤣🥳🤗

haan even mish has started seeing him as nanko so it will be the best option.. 🤣

geethu btw do you have any idea of permission thread or do it directly PM mods about the threads... 

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9YfXUlBh0M/?hl=en

Credit goes to uploader🤣🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha come up with some mast prediction naa makers will surely listen to you 🤣🤗 ofcourse it will be small burn maybe in hand or maybe she didnt even get hurt but just fell near the fire only 🤣

Haan i read it yaar n i agree... even though mish is wrong in hiding its a usual thing now... but i always worry about one thing when it comes to mish is like you said her judgement n also that leading to some problem... i guessed in baba track the truth will not reach abir n meenu will meddle n here too i'm guessing meenu is gonna use this for something n mish is gonna get in trouble along with kuhu... thats what worries me more yaar

Mmmm kushti i agree her helping is little random, they would've shown something gradual here... even the temple thing, n coffee episodes were good as kunals hesitation n mish understanding was clear... but this is little sudden... and regarding the reason... Yes Kushti bond is solely for abir they dont have any individual bond like kubir but here its very sensitive tbh... abir is the one who is connecting them, if one damage in mishbir or abinal it will affect this bond too... the only thing bonding them is their common love for abir... 

haha Mini about kiss i feel something is up with the prolonged SR talk... i mean why such counting days, kiss challenge, yaar even old couples do IT in first night or following nights n they dont openly talk about it so much when they can easily do IT with so much opportunity🤣 

Mast pediction....🤔...really.....???

Ab toh aadat si hogayi hain hiding game ka...I wish she brings up a plan where kuhu confesses herself.......meenu ka plan bhi flop, kuhu atleast will accept her responsibility, mishku wouldn't have to create a scene infront of family.......I agree mishti's hiding always puts her in problems.....and everyone will start with "mishti ki wajah se". Kisi aur ke wajah se kuch nahi hota iss show mein....😆

Yaara....I understand Abir is the sole reason for kushti bonding...thats why I confused in mish guiding Kunal when it was always Kuhu. Maybe this is also in a way a scene to show mishti and Kunal is doing iy for abir.

Nothings up with the challenge....🤣...inn logon ko challenge chahiye kya kuch karne keliye??? Yeh kaisa kink he ??🤣

What abt pure physical and emotional attraction??....Ab next challenge would be SR challenge.???Woh bhi kya sab ke saamne karenge??🤣🤣

Its only big words only.....nothings gonna come out of it....🤣

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

true..this is the only ship in the show that can overcome any obstacles.. They may have difference but still they both stood up for each other.. Whenever one need help other person help or support.... 

There bond has become so strong now... 

yeah its true yaar..in today's episode I only enjoyed abinal scenes and meenu and abir confrontation😃

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Vaishu, yaar they are husband and wife even if it gives tension to abir she should have have shared with him, every time she hides something from him it will create big problems for them yaar then abir is the one who will be more hurt in all this..how can mishti trust kuhu yaar??wont she repeat the same thing again..what is the need for her to celebrate kuhu birthday yaar.😈sorry vaishu I really dont like this attitude of mishti😒

She's not trusting kuhu geetu, she herself said to her that she'll never forget it, she's not happy by hiding the truth but abir wants a happy environment she didn't told him about Kuhu's kaand. But I am hoping ki jald hi she'll tell him about kuhu. 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haina when one comes near other runs away... we cant blame one both are fattus 🤣

but I don’t want them to run

I want something to happen😆

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

She's not trusting kuhu geetu, she herself said to her that she'll never forget it, she's not happy by hiding the truth but abir wants a happy environment she didn't told him about Kuhu's kaand. But I am hoping ki jald hi she'll tell him about kuhu. 

same here mini

Mishti hasn’t forgiven kuhu..... 

This thing isn’t put under carpet

I really hope mishti tells Abhir the truth... he deserves it... mishti better tell him

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

i think mish will tell to abir... she wont keep that secret long tym...

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I guess jab dono couple honeymoon mein jaiye ge tab he IT hoga☺️😆

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

but I don’t want them to run

I want something to happen😆

cool... they wont run...

u will get ur sabar ka phal very soon...