Originally posted by: Mimzy

No comments.....😆

They are modern......bas 5 saal ke bacche hain.....😆

after all nanko ka bhai n bhabhi naa 🤣

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hmmm........this is good. But I dunno if they will move out. The makers are milking the mishku angle for max drama. .....jo bhi ho jaldinkhatam hojaaye bas......mujhe drama nahin chahiye.......😆woh bhi they are newly married....aur yeh back to back drama....

haha yes they are playing with mishku but if you notice they did the same with Abinal too but that was bcoz of pyaar n here its bcoz of difference they have... so end will be well but in between drama gonna be high voltage even trp is consistent only 😆 shaadi n all is side track only drama is main track 🤣

Originally posted by: Gaurirane366

true....

From start till now they  support each other... They learn from their mistakes.. Specially kunal... 

very true the way kunal grew is just so good... 

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha i too had hopes after leap but chod what to do only AbiNal is winning 🥳🤣

i know how you feel about AbiNal onscreen n also added to it offscreen too 🤣🤣 but this also gives us assurance that this is the only ship that wont ever sink come on get on n lets get going peacefully 🤣

haha very bad history of every ship... but baba will come mini i have hope not now but maybe after sometime he himself said,... 😆 nish he said at last my part with you all is only until this.. so he himself gave a closure 😆 Kuku n mishbir both we need to be tadpaoing only but AbiNal mm strong ok 😆 but i was expecting some good kuku after nish ending yaar but ufff 

Yaar...its becoz they show off too much...🤣They are rubbing it on our faces...onscreen and offscreen both. Jale pe namak chidakana type .....😆isliye mujhe chid aati hain.....but still they are cute also.Hate nahin karsakta...😆 I have a love hate bond with abhinal......

But I am now left with no option.....so Abhinal it is.....👏🥳

Baba will come back ??? Pls No!...one time was enough and it lead to mishbir brkup......aur nahi hoga mujhse.....🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

haha yes they are playing with mishku but if you notice they did the same with Abinal too but that was bcoz of pyaar n here its bcoz of difference they have... so end will be well but in between drama gonna be high voltage even trp is consistent only 😆 shaadi n all is side track only drama is main track 🤣

Abhinal drama had some logic. Inka koi logic hi nahin hain......

Tu tu mein mein.....koi tho baat khatam karo.....haar, pills, mandap, pooja, holi ka dahan aur ab property papers bhi......😆

I wish atleast one of them grew up in their equation. Kuhu own up ur mistakes and accept mishti .......if not mishti pls expose kuhu and be done with it...........and the dialogues they are given or their thought process flips in subsequent episodes......😆

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yaar.. with double jacket, n she wearing full neck🤣

then why stop kunal 

🤣🤣🤣dont worry anu apna time aayega 

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

haan after all he is her only pyaara beta so ofcourse he will catch her thoughts with just a look... today that abir looking n immediately going behind her was just awesome... what a sync they have 🤣🤣 

Nah nah so sbki samne or maybe they can play codeword codeword.. 🤣 i said this to mini in detail in At... come lets discuss it there.. 😆

exactly she is little impulsive n weak in dealing with situation so only she gets into trouble n that worries us more... she has a baggage n also she is a deep thinker she thinks about everyone alot... Abir does too but he is sorted.. 

🤣🤣🤣🤣ghar ka beta ghar ki villain ko nahi pehchanega to aur kaun pehchaanega 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Haaye code word code  word 🤣😆

Yup she's that's why abir's support is necessary and for that she should tell abir about this thing as soon as possible 

piyasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

#PiyaTheAagMeinGheedalnewaali

😏 😏😏 😏

Yaar...its becoz they show off too much...🤣They are rubbing it on our faces...onscreen and offscreen both. Jale pe namak chidakana type .....😆isliye mujhe chid aati hain.....but still they are cute also.Hate nahin karsakta...😆 I have a love hate bond with abhinal......

But I am now left with no option.....so Abhinal it is.....👏🥳

Baba will come back ??? Pls No!...one time was enough and it lead to mishbir brkup......aur nahi hoga mujhse.....🤣

🤣 you n your love hate relationship with AbiNal 🤣🤣 they were trying to prove n show the reality its us who failed to understand... 🤣  but they are cute n hilarious too 🤣

haha true last time it was mishbir remember parul maasi praying abh who will be the scapegoat to get affected bcoz of baba n they showed mishbir 🤣 this time they wont be for sure as his target varies everytime.. 🤣 but he is the only one who can keep meenu busy n away from mishbir 🤣