Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

🤗

haha i have given up on everything long back pali n this yesterday we almost guessed so no use cribbing lets be like arjun concentrate only on fish eye 🤣

haina i was like come on abir you need to be desperate... are they like same poles when one come near other backs out  being desperate is realistic n normal yaar... and one more doubt why are they so interesting n giving more importance to this SR talks... i want to know.. 😆 its not like every show has such things here they are talking too much about it why... 

are yaar i dont mind kiss with flower or candle but show it naa then we can have Sr with little foreplay n again candle 🤣🤣

pali where do you think abir will kiss... he is gonna complete the challenge but where will be the kiss 😆

Diyuuuuuuu🤗

They are married na... now Abhir or mishti are in no hurry ....desert apna hi tho hai... jab chaho kha lo

Kya yaaaarrrr

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MishBirStruck

🤣🤣ha Yaar diyu the epi was awesome 

🤣🤣🤣aaj to meenu ko badi waali chop hui, I was laughing like hell hearing our awesome abir 🤣🤣

Ha na ek kiss married couple thodi na itni mehnat Karte hai, just kiss her man 🤣🤣🤣,Aage aur bhi kaam hai 🤣🤣and advice nanko also to keep his biwi busy in romance 🤣🤣

Yup kunal parul scene was awesome and it ran parallel with meenu abir too #rjvmothers, ek aisi to ek waisi 🤣🤣

I really don't understand writer kuhu ka Karna kya chahte hai, I understand mishti's dilemma, but I hope she do not forget it 😒

Yeah even I think same as you about the precap 👍🏼

haha the look on meenu face when abir said i dont believe the fake web wow 🤣🤣 she is again n again underestimating abir... 🤣

haha you think they are gonna kiss so soon thats why this challenge now abir has to fulfill the challenge n our wish soon... 🤣🤣 i hope they dont make SR too as a challenge 🤣

@bold - very true the contrast was just perfect 🤣

Mishti dilemma is ok... they repeat it always so i've given up on mish saying anything to abir but i always worry about one thing is what problem this is gonna land mishti in.... like i guessed in baba track even if mish finds truth in end meenu will do some mess n will create problem... here too i'm guessing the same... when it comes to abir hiding i dont mind as he can solve it easily n i only think of mish reaction then... but when it comes to mish my worry is what problem this truth is gonna create, abir understanding her is a given so no comments there... 

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mimzy

😆🤣🤣

We are all in the same boat geethu.....forced to ship abhinal.....because its the only one standing....😆And the only true love.......

Now I am waiting for the day ......they remove mishti from the montage and insert Kunal.😆😆.....Mera Abhinal....🤗🤗....awwww......

🤣🤣

Same mini..me too eagerly waiting to see mera Abinal🤗🤗 in the montage🤣

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

meri jaaann 🤗🤗

I have so much to say yaaraaaa 🤗... will put my thoughts in some time 😃

Don’t go ok🤗

🤗

darling i'm here only full day lots to discuss lets go to AT.. 

🤣🤣

glad that at least MishBir are keeping count🤣🤣

haha chaa i'm really suprised cool.. i mean never seen an itv show where SR talk is so open n they keep counting n teasing but actually dont do anything 🤣🤣🤣

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

you better join the club soon before its too late... i've already made mini understand... only Uru n me have accepted it n have started loving it 🤣

Even I have accepted it and love it now....🤣🤣I accepted that reality during the 200 episode celebrations......😆plus can't deny they have the best chemistry in the show.....

Mishku is a headche now🤣And mishbir has no tadap like abhinal.....😭....likh kar rona araha hain .......kya kru.......kuku is interested haar bhai pills...aur kuch nahi......

Even geethu has started shipping them.....aur koi ship nahi baccha iss shw.....mein....

Nishbir nishmish meme merul sab dhoob gaya.....🤣

Mimzy thumbnail

Haiiiii fandom ki phooti kisssss-math 😆

oh hooooo🤣..... areee hand kiss se hi fandom kaam chala rahahai 😆

abhir ko n fandom ko hand kissss se hi kush rehena hoga

Of course....hand kiss se ab kaam chalana padega......😆

I want to cry now.....its kind of a depromotion for mishti from cheek kiss to hand kiss.....🤣

Why are u feeling sry for abir ?? Mishti tho ab tak forehead kiss se hi kaam chala rahi hain....😒🤣

Abir atleast had some variety.....hand kiss, cheek kiss, forehead kiss, temple kiss......itna kaafi haina uskeliye??🤣

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mimzy

Even I have accepted it and love it now....🤣🤣I accepted that reality during the 200 episode celebrations......😆plus can't deny they have the best chemistry in the show.....

Mishku is a headche now🤣And mishbir has no tadap like abhinal.....😭....likh kar rona araha hain .......kya kru.......kuku is interested haar bhai pills...aur kuch nahi......

Even geethu has started shipping them.....aur koi ship nahi baccha iss shw.....mein....

Nishbir nishmish meme merul sab dhoob gaya.....🤣

🤣🤣

Mini feeling sad yaar we were wasted our time in useless ships😆..see we will get more ss onscreen for Abinal and so many off screen IV..Awwwww my Abinal rocks🤗🤗

Originally posted by: Onyourface

So another cycle of hiding and blaming continues since it's the raw material for creating drama smiley14smiley14 sab aaj hi expose ho jaata toh bacha hi kya tha smiley36

1. Abir is too naive it seems , the guy who can take his mother's brother's parul's and baba's kaands truth with a pinch of salt and still manage to have a sane mind and sail through  would really weaken when if he gets to know what his bro did to him smiley19smiley19 shyad abir ki tabiyat aur khrab ho jaaye yeh jaanke smiley44smiley44 Behosh ho jayega sach sunega toh 

2. Hmmmm....mishti seems to be worried for abir and more  seems to be worried to clear her name as a "home breaker" ... she hid it because she wants abir's happiness.... that's also why she also keeps his idea of living separately pushing under the carpet as well ...she dosent take the idea of living separately in a serious way but definitely takes his small request to have a cordial bond with meenu very seriously .smiley14 because she knows abir's happiness is with the family... arey bhai when mishti only wants to live together toh thoda cordial bond ho yeh toh wish karega na abir 😆 Isme kya galat kya hai ?

so brushing the truth under the carpet in the name of family love is absolutely okay I guess ...

3. Guess just apologising in front of God and making a birthday wish that kaands don't come out just because you wont be able to face the victim is absolutely fine then smiley17

4. Good that abir isn't trusting his mom , but then it's high time you try to find who did it abir smiley24 Aren't you worried to know who did it ? Anyways nothing happens with private confrontation in the show , we all know that smiley36 Meenu is ready with her next plan , property papers smiley14 

5. Mishnal bond is again rising smiley36smiley36 Surprisingly I found myself loving that scene for the one line that actually teared me up for this line  - bachhe maa ko  samjhe na samjhe...maa unhe zarur samjhegi smiley27 

6. AM scene was cute ...that's it !

7. Meenu's plan flops again,  her dream is just not turning into a reality smiley36smiley36 But she is not giving up too , now new plan for holi  - the property papers ...did mishti fall deliberately so that she can flop meenu's next plan as well and burn the papers ?  Twisted thought I know but still 

It was a boring and disappointing episode,  even though we give 1000 justifications behind any action , but that won't make it right , it will help just help us understand the situation but no where prove that the person was right to do so .... simple as that ! In my opinion,  committing a crime is wrong and deciding to hide it is even wrong,  there just be any justification for it ! 

But I still don't know why I have a hope that mishti won't let it go 🙈  at least it's a warning to kuhu side...more like a latak ti talwar on her .... let's see Iska kuchh asar hoga ya nahi 😆

Till how long will the cycle continue,  who will break it now ?

🤣 superb analysis Uru.. agreed totally... 

actually i have given up on the hiding game yaar.. now n before too the only thing i worried was what problem this truth is gonna bring with it... thats main reason i dont worry about abir much but when it comes to mish her truth has lead to some trouble.. uff lets see how meenu is gonna use this... i feel this all is leading to meenu blaming both sisters for not being right for this family.. mish gave warning n also she is gonna be extra careful around kuhu hereafter that is one thing i'm relieved of... 👍🏼 

lets discuss about meenu bir... more than any of it i loved the dialogue how can i trust you when you turn your back to me... and meenu almost said half truth that she is trying to accept mish for abir, here she is not accepting but tolerating mish as she cant expose herself to abir😆 he is gonna keep eye on her more, his target is right, to prove mish wrong she is trying to blame other but he needs to look deep into it on how she is trying to do it but for that he needs to know truth n asusual no one is gonna say to him n asusal he has to overhear or find on own.. 😆 lets see how it happens 😆

Mimzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_incredible

Shubh shubh bolo...dont say anything...whatever u r saying is coming true..so don't say anything..

🤣🤣

Its true Ammu......mujhe bolne ki zaroorat nahin hain.....montage mein mishbir aur ander abhinal........😆

Atleast if montage is of abhinal maybe they will give us some mishbir😆🤣

Okay we have many abhinal shippers now....me, diya, uru, geethu......and diya is canvasing the rest. u can also join. This ship won't sink.....Naanu confimed it😆