LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Diyuuuuuuu🤗

They are married na... now Abhir or mishti are in no hurry ....desert apna hi tho hai... jab chaho kha lo

Kya yaaaarrrr

Meri jaannn 🤗

Arey they never were in hurry for physical intimacy but my doubt is why so much badi badi baate on Sr when they they cant n dont wanna do IT with so much oppurtunity 🤣

Dvanshi123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I guess if mishti doesnt say everything yo abir about kuhu then meenu will use this a tool to create missunderstanding.

Kuhu has still not realised her mistake and is only regretting that y didnt mishti drink that coffee with those pills 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh bahut modern aur alien bhi hai cool 🤣

they talk alot about SR, kiss miss or what not but will never do anything... 🤣 even old people can do IT but mishbir can never do IT 🤣

Satayaaanaashhh 🤣🤣

What a reputation 

Originally posted by: Mimzy

🤣🤣

Its true Ammu......mujhe bolne ki zaroorat nahin hain.....montage mein mishbir aur ander abhinal........😆

Atleast if montage is of abhinal maybe they will give us some mishbir😆🤣

Okay we have many abhinal shippers now....me, diya, uru, geethu......and diya is canvasing the rest. u can also join. This ship won't sink.....Naanu confimed it😆

haah Me N Uru are the ship captains slowly getting people from dhoobing in ocean bcoz of other ships... we are the saviors... 🤣🥳 

whoever understands this we are ready to extend our hand in help n safely sail you through this beautiful n original n strong ship 🤣😎🥳 

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Meri jaannn 🤗

Arey they never were in hurry for physical intimacy but my doubt is why so much badi badi baate on Sr when they they cant n dont wanna do IT with so much oppurtunity 🤣

areeeee both are real fatuus 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

haah Me N Uru are the ship captains slowly getting people from dhoobing in ocean bcoz of other ships... we are the saviors... 🤣🥳 

whoever understands this we are ready to extend our hand in help n safely sail you through this beautiful n original n strong ship 🤣😎🥳 

Bas...bahut hogaya...😡😡

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail

ohh geethu welcome welcome thank god finally you too joined the real ship.. 🤣🥳kunal wont do IT or let abir do IT🤣 my option is adopt kunal as mishbir kid then he himself will encourage them for a younger sister/brother 🤣

🤣🤣

Thank you diyu for helping us to find out a real ship🤗this is the only ship in the show can over come any obstacle on their way😆

this is the best option yaar🤣

Edited by Agrata23 - 4 years ago

Satayaaanaashhh 🤣🤣

What a reputation 

🤣🤣🤣 this is the truth Anu abh mai kya hi bolu.. ajeeb couple for a reason yaar 

areeeee both are real fatuus 

haina when one comes near other runs away... we cant blame one both are fattus 🤣

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Agrata23

🤣🤣

Thank you diyu for helping us to find a real ship🤗this is the only ship in the show can over come any obstacle on their way😆

this is the best option yaar🤣

true..this is the only ship in the show that can overcome any obstacles.. They may have difference but still they both stood up for each other.. Whenever one need help other person help or support.... 

There bond has become so strong now...