Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

This year Salman ney kya kuch na kiya, including washing dishes ðŸ¤£

Washing dishes mat yaad dilao....Himanshi ka epic beizzati yaad aa jaati hai....🤣

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

SAMEEE mam. 

Rashmi is SO SO MUCH MORE than these stupid ships, but if you go to the Rashmi tag on twitter it is just 90% filled with ship wars. 

Aww man. You never know, she just might read the message <3 

exactlyyyy yar when u go to twitter its just shipping...🥱 its like taking away all her credibility in a way by these extreme shipping...i mean pls rashami desai solo is much much better and interesting for me thn any ships rn

haha yea you never know..but i was so annoyed yesterday ki felt like messaging her irrespective of whether she reads it or not ðŸ˜†

not interested, especially after yesterday ðŸ˜³

sameeee ðŸ¤£ and adha to uske OmGeeeee se bhara hua hoga😜🤣

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

Washing dishes mat yaad dilao....Himanshi ka epic beizzati yaad aa jaati hai....🤣

himanshi shuuuut up ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ andar thi tab to itna nai boli ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ oh god he doesnt like himanshi at all ðŸ¤£

irrespective of everything i like devo's mei bina saabun k dho deti for ramlal ðŸ¤£

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

sameeee ðŸ¤£ and adha to uske OmGeeeee se bhara hua hoga😜🤣

I saw a screenshot of her chat with Shukla... and yea... her ooohh emmm geee was hella annoying... it’s really not funny at all...

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

himanshi shuuuut up ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ andar thi tab to itna nai boli ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ oh god he doesnt like himanshi at all ðŸ¤£

Haan haan bada concern hai...1 mahine mein itna concern ho gaya...9 saalo mein kitna concern hoga....🤣🤣he said it instantly...like no one can say the cvs asked him to say this to her...🤣he saw right through her man... and when Asim said...she saw me suffering inside,., he goes... you really believe that Asim.. ? ðŸ¤£

Himanshi in her interview said that she tried many times to speak...but he shut her up every time... that means most of the insults were edited out...🤣

I saw a screenshot of her chat with Shukla... and yea... her ooohh emmm geee was hella annoying... it’s really not funny at all...

ðŸ¤” i really feel she is very differnt as a person bt in Social media she does over ðŸ˜† ya man her constant omgs lol

Haan haan bada concern hai...1 mahine mein itna concern ho gaya...9 saalo mein kitna concern hoga....🤣🤣he said it instantly...like no one can say the cvs asked him to say this to her...🤣he saw right through her man... and when Asim said...she saw me suffering inside,., he goes... you really believe that Asim.. ? ðŸ¤£

Himanshi in her interview said that she tried many times to speak...but he shut her up every time... that means most of the insults were edited out...🤣

sallu really dislike himanshi ðŸ˜ˆðŸ¤£most of twitter fans were like salman ko wo aishwarya ki yaad dilati hogi esliye he hated her ðŸ¤£tbh i enjoyed hima getting bajaoed..🤣 do ya'll remember when sana expected salman to come n console her ghar k andar jabi aaya tha and he totally ignored her that time ðŸ¤£sallu's rudeness lolz..bb bohay galat kia yar..he bashed zariwala too nai dikhya gadho ne ðŸ˜’ shukla ko b bash kia hoga wo b naseeb nai hua dekhne jada ðŸ˜’😆

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

sallu really dislike himanshi ðŸ˜ˆðŸ¤£most of twitter fans were like salman ko wo aishwarya ki yaad dilati hogi esliye he hated her ðŸ¤£tbh i enjoyed hima getting bajaoed..🤣 do ya'll remember when sana expected salman to come n console her ghar k andar jabi aaya tha and he totally ignored her that time ðŸ¤£sallu's rudeness lolz..bb bohay galat kia yar..he bashed zariwala too nai dikhya gadho ne ðŸ˜’ shukla ko b bash kia hoga wo b naseeb nai hua dekhne jada ðŸ˜’😆

I don’t think it had anything to do with Ash. Infact there are absolutely no similarities between Aishwarya and hima... I mean kaha former...kaha...😆all those Ash and Vivek talks were just jokes.... Salman was okay with her before she entered again as a connection... by then she had taken that infamous dig at him for washing dishes.... ab Salman toh phir Salman hai...woh kyu chorega ye mauka...😆 he didn’t even spare her on finale....🤣oh... I enjoyed that dhulai thoroughly...😆

You saw that Rajat Sharma part with Salman... he was asked why he chooses to scold only a few contestants and spares certain others..he said...when I come..certain people..gauge my mood...and immediately start apologising...they are very shaatir.. they sit like this..( imitates shuklas head tilt and arms crossed posture ...Shukla used to always sit like that at the start of the episode....nervous...fearing what’s coming)...now when they apologise...what can I do... then they start off again from Monday onwards because they know this is what brings trps for them...and certain people keep arguing back so then I get angry.... ( referring to RaSim)...

I was wondering why Shukla apologises... then it hit me that it’s possible Salman actually dishes him or atleast tells him subtly..politely,,or sarcastically...to mend his ways..or point out his mistakes..but the channel smartly edits it all out...

pretty sure a lot of stuff from wkv used to be edited out...😒

that Sana part was hilarious.... when he entered, she had that arrogant smirk on her face...and it vanished as soon as he entered the house....and that...hug karo...theek se hug karo.... man...ye 5 saal pehle wala Salman hota...toh he would’ve pushed her away only....what an absolute idiot...🤣

Btw in one of those interviews...I think the radio mirchi wala...Rashmi was asked what she wanted or missed...she said... Salman sir ne meri kabhi tareef nahi ki...before quickly adding oh nahin finale din pe unhone bola ki ur looking hot..and her eyes LIT up....awwww his validation meant so much to her...😳😒