Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LastManStanding thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

anuj guy interviewed devoleena today! u guys heard it kya??

It's good interview, She talks about Rashami there, too. Do listen and Anuj is great interviewer.

Without a doubt one can say that She cares about Rashami and Rashami considering her family isn't wrong. But She overdoes her SS jaap, And it's not that She likes him that way, Maybe damage control of her Metoo remark to keep his fandom happy but she is definitely faking it and her that OMG remark irks me a lot.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LastManStanding

It's good interview, She talks about Rashami there, too. Do listen and Anuj is great interviewer.

Without a doubt one can say that She cares about Rashami and Rashami considering her family isn't wrong. But She overdoes her SS jaap, And it's not that She likes him that way, Maybe damage control of her Metoo remark to keep his fandom happy but she is definitely faking it and her that OMG remark irks me a lot.

Hi..can u give a brief on what she spoke abt rashami ๐Ÿ˜† yes i agree he is really great interviewer and he adores rashami..yesterday some sana fan asked if she is dual face kinda..he said shes fire and life experience have changed her..sweet of him 

i also feel shez changed alot...she used to be alot different back thn during NB times..after divorce things have been so hard for her..poor gal๐Ÿ˜’

About devo yea she does care about rashami..but her need to overhype sidraleena in SM constantly is truly annoying..i totally forgot abt me too thing..yea it could be damange control ๐Ÿ˜† coz devoleena seems fine apart from her shukla jaap..even rashami said na bade bhaari shabdo ka use karti hai lol but man rashami really loves her like alot..rashami loves her ppl ferociously man!!

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

I donโ€™t think it had anything to do with Ash. Infact there are absolutely no similarities between Aishwarya and hima... I mean kaha former...kaha...๐Ÿ˜†all those Ash and Vivek talks were just jokes.... Salman was okay with her before she entered again as a connection... by then she had taken that infamous dig at him for washing dishes.... ab Salman toh phir Salman hai...woh kyu chorega ye mauka...๐Ÿ˜† he didnโ€™t even spare her on finale....๐Ÿคฃoh... I enjoyed that dhulai thoroughly...๐Ÿ˜†

You saw that Rajat Sharma part with Salman... he was asked why he chooses to scold only a few contestants and spares certain others..he said...when I come..certain people..gauge my mood...and immediately start apologising...they are very shaatir.. they sit like this..( imitates shuklas head tilt and arms crossed posture ...Shukla used to always sit like that at the start of the episode....nervous...fearing whatโ€™s coming)...now when they apologise...what can I do... then they start off again from Monday onwards because they know this is what brings trps for them...and certain people keep arguing back so then I get angry.... ( referring to RaSim)...

I was wondering why Shukla apologises... then it hit me that itโ€™s possible Salman actually dishes him or atleast tells him subtly..politely,,or sarcastically...to mend his ways..or point out his mistakes..but the channel smartly edits it all out...

pretty sure a lot of stuff from wkv used to be edited out...๐Ÿ˜’

that Sana part was hilarious.... when he entered, she had that arrogant smirk on her face...and it vanished as soon as he entered the house....and that...hug karo...theek se hug karo.... man...ye 5 saal pehle wala Salman hota...toh he wouldโ€™ve pushed her away only....what an absolute idiot...๐Ÿคฃ

Btw in one of those interviews...I think the radio mirchi wala...Rashmi was asked what she wanted or missed...she said... Salman sir ne meri kabhi tareef nahi ki...before quickly adding oh nahin finale din pe unhone bola ki ur looking hot..and her eyes LIT up....awwww his validation meant so much to her...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜’

haa usi ka gussa nikala hai salman ne ๐Ÿคฃ bechari himanshi..but shes also cunning lady trying to be oversmart..sallu ne sab hawa nikaal di uski...i totally enjoyed his ekdum chuup himanshi and finger on her lips๐Ÿคฃ

salman used to say the same during gauhar wala season..wo armaan kohli naa dange kar k maaf mang leta thaweekend mei..sally b kaha tha he is shaana lol..shukla is maha chaalu aadmi..he used to observe weekends alot and react accordingly..i mean in one intv he said he felt bad fr rashami fr whole arhaan thing bt his evergreen smirk in that episode ๐Ÿ˜ณ jhuta now cleaning his image n all..who even believes that guy...i think salman have bashed him as well but agree channel mostly edited it out..i still feel that gandagi ka box was description was apt for him during the show which sallu gave ๐Ÿคฃ agar poori bashing dikhate to aur maja aata but phir damaad ji na jeet paate..lol

Sana is arrogant af..i enjoyed her popat there ๐Ÿคฃ..she was really jealous when sallu came for rashami and her telling rashami ki weekend pe iska muh khulta hai n all..btw sallu coming for rashami is really big bcz d way rash praise him that he is my guardian angel is heartwarming..he mustve done much more than we have seen...also sally randomly asked rashami alot of times when her mood seemed off..that ajay kajol wali epi n when devo was gone n also mahira ko bolna wo b backbite karti hai.. .that wasnt script..channel made thr best by editing n twisting everything..

in one intv rashami was ask like sirf mei kyiu tab b she said she respects salman alot n jo b ho he used to guide directly or indirectly..so it was obvious she will never ever go against sallu ๐Ÿ˜† its sweet..yea his validation meant alot to her..chalo last mei praise kar dia..she must be very happy โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜†

i feel like rashami will choose to do daily soap if any good or grand offer comes..she shd really focus on her fitness tho..mast gymming kare ๐Ÿ˜Ž her looks have changed alot from before..

Daylight thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thankyou silent silver for this thread.

https://youtu.be/Hpsjxfg8yhE

magicfm mumbai wala segment..

LastManStanding thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AblazedEnigma..

Hi..can u give a brief on what she spoke abt rashami ๐Ÿ˜† yes i agree he is really great interviewer and he adores rashami..yesterday some sana fan asked if she is dual face kinda..he said shes fire and life experience have changed her..sweet of him 

i also feel shez changed alot...she used to be alot different back thn during NB times..after divorce things have been so hard for her..poor gal๐Ÿ˜’

About devo yea she does care about rashami..but her need to overhype sidraleena in SM constantly is truly annoying..i totally forgot abt me too thing..yea it could be damange control ๐Ÿ˜† coz devoleena seems fine apart from her shukla jaap..even rashami said na bade bhaari shabdo ka use karti hai lol but man rashami really loves her like alot..rashami loves her ppl ferociously man!!

Anuj asked her about the bond with Rashami and said huge shoutout to DevoShami fans. Devoleena said before going into house many people were telling her that Ghar mein uski Rashami se nahi banegi. (Maybe She was referring to her closed ones or industry people). But Rashami was her 1st Friend in the house and maybe you can call them Soul Sisters..She said their bond is getting stronger day by day and She hopes that their friendship remains for lifetime.

Anuj then asked her what made her strike the chord with Rashami in first place.Devo said it just happened. Rashami is not that vocal, Rashami doesn't  share her personal talks with everyone but to very few selective people and Rashami keeps lots of stuff inside while She is totally opposite as She cant keep anything inside so that way they both balance each other out. Also Anuj mentioned DevoShami being special because it has never occured in BB history that 2 population tv actress have bonded so well and Devoleena agreed to it.

Again in the end She was asked about How difficult it was for her to watch on tv Rashami going through difficulties when she came out of the house. She replied it was very difficult because She understands her well and many times she wished she could go into house or somehow she could convey message to Rashami and She always used to pray for Rashami. She got chance one time when she was invited to do OMG with Devo but She didn't get much time but the connection week sealed the deal for her. Those 5 days spent with her were amazing and they have such understanding they can talk without words,too. Anuj then asked her about if She knows Gujarati as Gopi Bahu was Gujju character to which Devo said she would pick it up from Rashami now as both are going to meet very often and maybe Rashami would teach her Gujarati.

Apart from DevoShami, Another thing She mentioned on asking about being aggressive that She was hurt emotionally in snake ladder task and Mahira got hurt on her knees and the amount of abuses on Mother-Sister were hurled were totally shocking so that's why She had said about Metoo that Woh bahar hoti toh Yeh kar deti. So her Metoo comment was made in heat of the moment. And She has learnt that She needs to be little composed.

She also mentioned about The task where Rashami-Her-Bagga were shown torturing Abuji-Asim with Meerchi and all, She said they never started it first. It was Aarti-Sana who started it on Paras-Dey and so they decided to do it and still they spared Abuji as he was senior. (But We all know how they showed it in episodes as if Bahu gang was some evil witches)

So this is it. It is 25 minutes interview and if you want to listen the segment about SS, it is somewhere between 15-17 minutes and one thing I can certainly say that she is overtly faking it for SS. She was searching for words when asked to praise Shukla and she was talking in circles when you compared her talks about Rashami which was natural. Anyway fake or natural, that's her individual equation,they are not in school where Dost ka Dushman is also your Dushman. I like her for standing by Rashami when it comes to Arhaan because that mattered the most. That promo where HK was shown clip and Devo jumps into defend Rashami still gives me goosebumps.

Edited by LastManStanding - 4 years ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Anuj asked her about the bond with Rashami and said huge shoutout to DevoShami fans. Devoleena said before going into house many people were telling her that Ghar mein uski Rashami se nahi banegi. (Maybe She was referring to her closed ones or industry people). But Rashami was her 1st Friend in the house and maybe you can call them Soul Sisters..She said their bond is getting stronger day by day and She hopes that their friendship remains for lifetime.

I also thought that they would not get along, and maybe turn out to be the Hina-Shilpa equation of the season. Cause if you do not see them interacting, this thought does make sense. Both of them are top TV faces and ego clashes are quite expected there. If fact both Rashmi's strongest friendships came as a surprise to me because of the personality differences. But I guess the fact that balance is the key here. 

Also, out of the most BB friendships, I do think that Deboshami has the biggest chances of surviving cause of the fact that they belong to the same industry and fraternity, as well as have many common friends ( Debo's saathiya co-actor was one of the people supporting Rashmi).  

I do get annoyed with the sidra rant of hers, but I guess you do have a point there. Also, I think she has some chances to come to the next season of BB so she wants to stay in the good books of the channel, and well we all know what one has to do to stay in the good books of colors. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

She also mentioned about The task where Rashami-Her-Bagga were shown torturing Abuji-Asim with Meerchi and all, She said they never started it first. It was Aarti-Sana who started it on Paras-Dey and so they decided to do it and still they spared Abuji as he was senior. (But We all know how they showed it in episodes as if Bahu gang was some evil witches)

LOL. Surprise surprise. 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

https://twitter.com/BhartiLavina/status/1235797608364249088

^ A lot of people (sometimes me included) have called her naive, but in her own way, she has a great understanding of a lot of things. She exactly knows how short-lived BB popularity is. I may not watch all her shows ( cause I do not have patience for daily shows), but I know that I shall always admire this woman <3