Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

😆

Will never understand Salmans obsession with her house keys..... in retrospect it’s all funny now...

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/bo_aAEDGfwg

^ The interview is from 2:10 ish. The performance seems nice. I love how Rashmi ALWAYS compliments the other person with her. She is a sweetheart <3 

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

😆

Will never understand Salmans obsession with her house keys..... in retrospect it’s all funny now...

I still think that he probably is secretly her landlord. ðŸ˜†

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

It is good to watch Rashmi dance though. 

You know, to drown the weird-ass shipping questions that people kept sending her on various interviews, I used to send all kinds of unending questions as well. I had asked why Rashmi did get up much to do the morning dance whereas she is such a good dancer, in almost all interviews. Ek main bhi jawaab na mila ðŸ˜’

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

https://youtu.be/bo_aAEDGfwg

^ The interview is from 2:10 ish. The performance seems nice. I love how Rashmi ALWAYS compliments the other person with her. She is a sweetheart <3 

Looks thanda...but maybe because there’s no audio.., I wish Rashmi did a full blown performance...I don’t like these couple acts where there’s little for girls to do and the male choreographers just swing them around...

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

So we all are here.  

Thank goodness for IF, cause Twitter fandom is way too dramatic and frustrating for me😆

i swear..and these its more of sidra/umrash thn rashami...so friggin annoying ðŸ˜µ

Originally posted by: -PoisonIvy-

Looks thanda...but maybe because there’s no audio.., I wish Rashmi did a full blown performance...I don’t like these couple acts where there’s little for girls to do and the male choreographers just swing them around...

llulZzzz sameeee..i wanted her solo full dance performance kinad thingy..ye couple wale bohat boring sa lagta hai muje ðŸ˜†

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

I still think that he probably is secretly her landlord. ðŸ˜†

🤣

Then that’s very chindi of him... asking her for her house keys everyday.... like those pesky makaan malik who drop in every week for kiraya...

kiraya kahaa hai...? 

-PoisonIvy- thumbnail

It is good to watch Rashmi dance though. 

You know, to drown the weird-ass shipping questions that people kept sending her on various interviews, I used to send all kinds of unending questions as well. I had asked why Rashmi did get up much to do the morning dance whereas she is such a good dancer, in almost all interviews. Ek main bhi jawaab na mila ðŸ˜’

She started dancing albeit not too often,,,after she broke up with Ramu. 

She’s just lazy.... had this been an afternoon dance, she probably would’ve made an effort... but both she and Asim were helluva lazy....

i was so annoyed with constant sidra/umrash thing and felt bad for rashami in live chat she was annoyed so i sent her message on instagram saying that there r people like us who love her for the person she is and beyond all shipping thing..aise hi bheja tha like konsa wo dekh b legi but she saw it or its her team idk..ill choose to believe its her ðŸ˜† i wish rashami come across the praises for just her and not shippers...iske sath achi lagti uske sath achi lagti lolz..its IRRITATING as hell now..